1. UAE launches UN-developed anti money laundering platform ‘goAML’
- President of UAE: Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan; Capital: Abu Dhabi.
- Currency of UAE: United Arab Emirates Dirham.
- President of FATF: Marshall Billingslea; Established in 1989.
- Capital of Mauritania: Nouakchott
- RBI 25th Governor: Shaktikant Das, Headquarters: Mumbai, Founded: 1 April 1935, Kolkata.
- Chairman-cum-Managing Director of NSIC: R.M.Mishra.
- Capital of Mongolia: Ulaanbaatar, Currency: Mongolian Tögrög.
- Union Sports Minister of India: Kiren Rijiju
- United Nations Headquarters in New York, USA. It was founded on 24 October 1945. Mr Antonio Guterres is the Secretary General of the United Nations.