This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
i. Tashigang, a Himachal Pradesh village at an altitude of 15,256 feet has now become the highest polling station in the world.
ii. Situated about 29 km from the India-China border, the polling station covers two villages, Tashigang and Gate.
Static/Current Takeaways Important For LIC AAO Mains Exam:
- Himachal Pradesh CM- Jai Ram Thakur, Governor- Kaptan Singh Solanki.
i. The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India has recently awarded Geographical Indication (GI) to five varieties of Indian coffee.
ii. They are:
- Coorg Arabica coffee,
- Bababudangiris Arabica coffee,
- Chikmagalur Arabica coffee,
- Araku Valley Arabica coffee,
- Bababudangiris Arabica coffee.
- In India, coffee is cultivated in about 4.54 lakh hectares by 3.66 lakh coffee farmers of which 98% are small farmers. Coffee cultivation is mainly done in the Southern States of India:
- Karnataka – 54%
- Kerala – 19%
- Tamil Nadu – 8%
- Coffee is also grown in non-traditional areas like Andhra Pradesh and Odisha (17.2%) and North East States (1.8%).
- The UN Security Council has primary responsibility for the maintenance of international peace and security.
- It has 15 Members, and each Member has one vote.
- Vladimir Voronkov is the chief of U.N. counter-terrorism.
- PNB Headquarters in: New Delhi, CEO: Sunil Mehta.
i. Wipro Limited (Bengaluru Based), a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company and Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur), signed an MoU to collaborate on high-impact, industry-focused applied research in the areas of 5G and AI.
ii. Research outcomes from this partnership will be leveraged by Wipro to develop solutions for its customers, across industry verticals. IIT Kharagpur will benefit from the commercialization of the joint research insights and Wipro’s real-world industry expertise.
- Amartya Sen is an Indian economist and philosopher.
- He was awarded the prestigious Nobel Prize in 1998 in Economic Sciences for his valued work in welfare economics and social choice theory.
i. Three pioneers in AI, University of Toronto faculty member and Google Brain researcher Geoffrey Hinton, Facebook chief AI scientist and NYU professor Yann LeCun, and Element AI founder and University of Montreal professor Yoshua Bengio has been honored with the Turing Award.
ii. It is an annual prize the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) has been awarding since 1966 to individuals who’ve made contributions of lasting and major technical importance to the computer field.
You may also like to Read: