This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
1. Government Notifies Electoral Bond Scheme 2018
ii. Only the Political Parties registered under Section 29A of Representation of People Act, 1951 & which secured not less than 1% of the votes polled in last General Election or the Legislative Assembly of the State, shall be eligible to receive Electoral Bonds.
i. NITI Aayog and Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GNFC) have signed a Statement of Intent (SOI) to work together towards implementing a Proof-of-Concept (PoC) application using Blockchain Technology for fertiliser subsidy management.
ii. They will jointly develop the use case, undertake research, interact with multiple stakeholders, develop Blockchain solutions, exchange learnings, organise forums, and disseminate learnings across their networks.
Static/Current Takeaways Important for SBI PO/Clerk Exam 2018-
- NITI- National Institution for Transforming India.
- NITI Aayog Vice-Chairman- Rajiv Kumar, CEO- Amitabh Kant.
ii. The rankings were launched by NITI Aayog, CEO Amitabh Kant in New Delhi. The purpose of this ranking is to spur a sense of competition among the dynamic teams in the districts. According to ranking, Dahod district of Gujarat improved 19.8 points to rank first. West Sikkim district in Sikkim stood second with 18.9 points.
4. UAE Consulate To Come Up In Hyderabad
- The UAE Capital- Abu Dhabi, Currency- UAE dirham.
5. Mumbai’s Victorian and Art Deco Ensembles Inscribed As UNESCO World Heritage Site
ii. The Heritage enclave is situated in South Mumbai’s historic core and comprises an urban ensemble straddling two heritage precincts of the Fort Precinct and Marine Drive Precinct.
- France’s Audrey Azoulay- 11th DG of UNESCO, Headquarters- Paris, France.
ii. Under the proposal, the public sector life insurance behemoth can raise its stake in the public sector bank to 51%, injecting Rs10,000-13,000 crore in the debt-ridden lender. The acquisition, however, will be seen only as an investment and LIC will gradually lower its stake in the lender.
- IRDAI stands for Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India.
- Headquarters of IRDAI is in Hyderabad.
- Subhash Chandra Khuntia is Chairman of IRDAI.
- IDBI Bank Headquarters in Mumbai.
- B Sriram was appointed as the IDBI Bank’s CEO and Managing Director recently.