Study Daily Current Affairs from Daily GK Update on bankersadda and Adda247 app, and stay updated as well as prepare for General Awareness section of bank exams. Its time to gear up your preparations for SBI PO 2017, and with daily dose of current affairs you can easily prepare G.A and score well.
ii. SAMPADA with an allocation of Rs. 6,000 crore is expected to leverage the investment of Rs. 31,400 crore will benefit 20 lakh farmers and generate 5,30,500 direct/ indirect employment in the country by the year 2019-20. The objective of SAMPADA is to supplement agriculture, modernize processing and decrease agri-waste.
ii. The NSP 2017 aims to achieve 300 million tonnes of steel-making capacity by 2030.
8. Enhancing the domestic steel demand.
iii. This is the first opportunity for the country to get its own ‘Made in India’ small arms.
ii. The satellite was lifted off from the Satish Dhawan Space Centre in Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh.
iii. Nepal, Bhutan, Afghanistan, Maldives, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka agreed but Pakistan is not a part of the project that was initially christened the SAARC satellite.
- The lift-off mass of GSLV-F09 is about 2,230 kg which includes the satellite and its launch vehicle.
- The mainframe of the satellite is cuboid in shape, built around a central cylinder.
- The mission lifespan is 12 years.
- The satellite is meant for providing communication and disaster support and connectivities among the countries of South Asia region
- All participating nations will have access to at least one transponder using which they can telecast their own programming.
- Nepal, Bhutan, Afghanistan, Maldives, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka are the part of project
- The satellite will provide communication channels between countries for better disaster management as the region is prone to natural disasters.
ii. The committee will be Chaired by Dr. R. B. Barman and the three members of the committee are Dr. Nand Lal Sarda, Dr. Pulak Ghosh and Sh. V. G. Kannan.
iii. The Committee shall give its recommendation specifically on the matters namely- the Application Programming Interface; standard terms of service; registration of users; unique identifier for each record and each user.
ii. A month ago, the Uttarakhand High Court had declared Ganga, Yamuna and their tributaries living entities with the status of a legal person.
ii. According to the subsidiary of Reliance Industries, the new offering will enable taxpayers to be GST compliant and smoothly access the government’s GST System, once GST is rolled out from July 1, 2017.
Click Here to read more
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
ii. This upward movement is the result of away wins against Myanmar and Cambodia.
iii. As per the updated rankings on May 4, India, with a total of 331 points, have climbed a spot and are now placed 100th.
iv. The last time India had been in the top 100 of the rankings was way back in 1996, with the 94th spot in February 1996 being the country’s best ever FIFA ranking.
Important Takeaways from above GK Update for Exams are as follows-
- Cabinet has approved a New Central Sector Scheme – SAMPADA
- Scheme for Agro-Marine Processing and Development of Agro-Processing Clusters is the full form of SAMPADA
- The objective of SAMPADA is to supplement agriculture, modernize processing and decrease agri-waste
- Cabinet has approved National Steel Policy 2017
- It was chaired by Shri Narendra Modi
- NSP 2017 aims to achieve 300 million tonnes of steel-making capacity by 2030
- India’s 1st private small arms manufacturing unit opened in Madhya Pradesh
- It has been opened in a joint venture with Israel.
- IBBI constitutes Technical Committee to lay down Technical Standards for the performance of core services
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India is the full form of IBBI
- Dr. M. S. Sahoo is the Chairman of IBBI
- The committee will be Chaired by Dr. R. B. Barman.
- Madhya Pradesh Assembly declares Narmada living entity
- It provides all legal rights of a person to ensure ‘Conservation of Aquatic Biodiversity linked with purity and continual flow of the River’
- Uttarakhand has previously declared Ganga and Yamuna Rivers as living entities
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan is the CM of MP.
- Reliance, SAP launch ‘SARAL GST’ solution for taxpayers
- The offering will enable taxpayers to be GST compliant and smoothly access the government’s GST System.
- The NABARD (Amendment) Bill, 2017 was introduced by Minister of Finance, Mr. Arun Jaitley.
- NABARD came into existence on 12th July 1982.
- NABARD was dedicated to the service of the nation by the late Prime Minister Smt. Indira Gandhi on 05th November 1982.
- NABARD Set up with an initial capital of Rs.100 crore.
- NABARD was established on the recommendations of B.Sivaraman Committee.
- B.Sivaraman former member of Planning Commission, Government of India.
- NABARD has its head office at Mumbai, India.
- Harsh Kumar Bhanwala is the Chairman of NABARD.
- India reached into top 100 of FIFA rankings for 1st time in 21 years
- Its current ranking is 100th
- The best Indian ranking in FIFA was 94th in 1996
- Gianni Infantino is the President of FIFA.