| Updated On November 9th, 2019 at 05:09 pm
As you all know, in every exam whether its Banking exam, Insurance exam or any other competitive exam, “General Awareness Section” plays a very important role in deciding the cut-offs. So, if you are good at it, you can easily score higher marks in these exams and can ensure your name in the merit list. Bankersadda is providing you current affairs One-Liners (Questions and Answers) of October 2019 (Part-II). This One-Liners is must important for IBPS PO Main 2019, RBI Grade B 2019, SSC CGL, IBPS Clerk Mains and other competitive Exams. Here you can download the October Part-II Free PDF of Current Affairs One-Liner that provides day-wise questions and Answers on Current Affairs, Static and Banking Awareness in October 2019.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
It is necessary to have a basic knowledge of history and geography or political and economic theories. Unless one knows the historical background or the geographical location of events reported, they will convey little of the value of importance. In short, one must bring the knowledge of current affairs to an educated mind that will help in an informed judgment, and an essentially critical understanding, if they are to serve any purpose. Along with that, a regular practice gives you an added advantage during the examinations. So, download the PDF and get yourself ready to make the grades in the upcoming banking and other competitive examinations.
To help you up in this, Bankersadda is coming up with free PDF in the form of One-Liner Current Affairs that covers News events from 16th to 31st of October 2019. This will also help you up in preparation for other exams like SSC, Railways and State government Exams.
You may also like to read: