Vocabulary is an important part of English that helps you deal with all kinds of questions in objective as well as descriptive papers of various exams. In the recently concluded Banking Exams, we witnessed that a major part of the exam was based on vocabulary. Many questions were vocab based and we can expect the same in the upcoming exams. It becomes very important to learn an ample amount of words for the upcoming Government Job Exams. You can learn new words daily from our Daily Word List. Here is a list of words from daily Editorials. Learn the words and make your own sentences on the basis of the given word list.
Meaning: Lacking excitement or variety
Synonym: Dull, boring, monotonous
Antonym: Remarkable, exciting
Usage: No matter how humdrum is your life without a job, once you get it things will go fine.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Meaning: self-evident or unquestionable.
Synonym: Understood, Given, Granted, self-evident
Antonym: Misunderstood, uncertain
Usage: The arithmetic principles are axiomatic in nature.
Meaning: Secretly involved in immoral or illegal activity.
Synonym: Involvement, assistance, conspiracy, intrigue
Antonym: Disapprobation, rejection, dislike
Usage: With the connivance of the government, the Indian army planned a surgical strike.
- Check the Study related Articles Here
- Study Notes for All Banking Exams 2018
- Bankers Adda Daily Questions for SBI PO, IBPS PO Clerk & Bank Exams