The State Bank of India is conducting the SBI PO Prelims Exam on 31st December 2020, 2nd, 4th, and 5th January 2021. Also, the SBI PO mains exam is scheduled for 29th January 2021. All the aspirants who have already appeared for this exam before must be knowing the difference between the Quantitative Aptitude section in the prelims and the Data Analysis and Interpretation section in SBI PO Mains 2020. Those aspirants who are appearing for the first time might not catch the difference easily and this can cause them to lose marks in the exam. That is why in this article we will be discussing the difference between the two. Let’s look at the important dates of this year is SBIPO exams
SBI PO Exam Important Dates
|1||SBI PO 2020 Notification Release Date||13 November 2020|
|2||SBI PO Apply Online Start Dates||14 November 2020|
|3||SBI PO Prelims Exam Date||31st December 2020, 2nd, 4th & 5th January 2021|
|4||SBI PO Mains Exam Date||29th January 2021|
Difference between quantitative aptitude in SBI PO Prelims and Data Analysis and Interpretation in SBI PO Mains 2020.
Let’s discuss the Difference between quantitative aptitude in SBI PO Prelims and Data Analysis and Interpretation in SBI PO Mains 2020 in detail:
Difficulty Level: Although the syllabus of both the sections is almost the same there is a huge difference between their difficulty levels.
Difference in topics
- Quantitative Aptitude in Prelims Exam: This section consists of topics like Number Series , Quadratic equations, DI, and Word problems.
- Data Analysis and Interpretation in Mains Exam: This section is different from the Quant Section of the SBI PO Prelims Exam. this section consists of either only DI(High level) or DI with some High-level word problems.
- Quantitative Aptitude in Prelims Exam: Students are allotted only 20 minutes for this section in which they have 35 questions to attempt.
- Data Analysis and Interpretation in Mains Exam: This section gives more than double the amount of time duration i.e. 45 minutes to the candidates in which they have 35 questions to solve.
- Quantitative Aptitude in Prelims Exam: With a proper strategy candidates can easily cross the mark of attempting 28+ Questions.
- Data Analysis and Interpretation in Mains Exam: This section is a bit difficult than the quant section of the prelims exam. In this section 14-18 is considered to be a good attempt.
Candidates must shape their preparations according to the differences of the two sections mentioned above. Candidates must also check the detailed syllabus carefully before starting their preparations .
SBI PO Prelims And Mains Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude and Data Analysis and Interpretation
|SBI PO Prelims –Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus||SBI PO Mains-Data Analysis & Interpretation|
|Simplification, Profit & Loss||Tabular Graph|
|Mixtures & Alligations||Line Graph|
|Permutation, Combination & Probability||Bar Graph|
|Work & Time, Sequence & Series||Charts & Tables|
|Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Missing Case DI|
|Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Radar Graph Caselet|
|Time & Distance, Number Systems||Probability|
|Data Interpretation||Data Sufficiency|
|Ratio & Proportion, Percentage||Caselets DI|
|Permutation and Combination|