Documents Required for IBPS RRB PO Interview 2022: Candidates who have qualified for the mains exam and preparing for the RRB PO Interview 2022 should be updated with the documents that they must carry with them. The students should keep all their documents ready prior to the Interview dates so that there is no last-minute rush. IBPS RRB PO Interview is scheduled to be from 14th November 2022. In this article, we have provided a list of documents required for the IBPS RRB PO Interview 2022.
IBPS RRB PO Interview 2022: Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates for the IBPS RRB PO Interview 2022 in the table given below.
|IBPS RRB PO Interview Date 2022: Important Dates|
|IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam 2022||1st October 2022|
|IBPS RRB PO Mains Result 2022||18th October 2022|
|IBPS RRB PO Interview Call Letter 2022||3rd November 2022|
|IBPS RRB PO Interview 2022||14th November 2022 onwards|
List of Documents Required for IBPS RRB PO Interview 2022
The documents that an aspirant has to carry with them for the IBPS RRB PO Interview are provided below. Candidates are advised to arrange the original and photocopies of their documents in the below-mentioned sequence for the hassle-free verification process at the venue.
- Passport Size Photograph: The candidate should have passport-size photographs with them. The photo should be the same as that provided in the application form.
- Interview Call Letter- Candidates should have the printout of the Interview Call Letter issued by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Printout of Application Form– The printout of the online application form that the aspirants have submitted during their registration for RRB PO should be carried out at the time of the Interview.
- 10th or 12th standard Mark Sheet/ Certificate- This will be proof of having studied the specified local language of the state they have applied for as one of the subjects.
- Educational Certificates- The educational certificates include the final degree certificate of the candidate which can be graduation or post-graduation.
- Professional Qualification Certificate (If any)- If a candidate has a certificate MBA, CA, CFA, ICWA, etc. then they can carry it with them.
- Experience Certificate- Candidates who have mentioned work experience in their online application form can carry with them an experience certificate.
- Caste Certificate- The caste certificate is for the SC/ST/OBC category aspirants. This certificate should be issued by the Competent authority in the prescribed format as mentioned by the Government of India.
- Photo Identity Proof- Any photo identity such as an Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID, or Bank Passbook with a photograph should be taken for the interview.
- Proof of Date of Birth- A document in which the date of birth of the aspirant is mentioned will be valid for the Interview.
- No-Objection Certificate- Aspirants working in any governmental organization should possess Non-Objection Certificate at the time of the Interview.
- Disability Certificate (if any): Candidates belonging to the PWD category must carry their disability certificate with them.
|IBPS RRB PO Interview Tips 2022||IBPS RRB PO Interview Questions|
|IBPS RRB PO Mains Score Card 2022||IBPS RRB PO Mains Cut Off 2022|
|IBPS RRB PO Interview Date 2022|
FAQs: Documents Required for IBPS RRB PO Interview 2022
Q.1 What are the documents required for IBPS RRB PO Interview 2022?
Ans. The documents required for IBPS RRB PO Interview 2022 are mentioned above in the article.
Q.2 When will IBPS RRB PO Interview 2022 start?
Ans. IBPS RRB PO Interview 2022 has started on 14th November 2022.