IBPS RRB PO Interview is going to be held in the month of November and candidates must be preparing their best for their interview round. Candidates must be curious about the questions asked in the IBPS RRB PO Interview so in this we will discuss what types of questions have been asked in the last few years in the RRB PO Interview. These questions have been gathered by our students and other sources that will give you an idea about the mindset of the Interviewer.
IBPS RRB PO Interview Questions
Tell about yourself, what are your Strengths & Weaknesses, these are the kinds of questions which interviewer asks to judge them. The list of IBPS RRB PO Questions that have been asked and we recommend that candidates must think of their answers by themselves.
1. Who is the Chairman of SBI?
2. How Regional Rural Banks are different from other banks?
3. Why did you choose RRB and not other banks
4. Total number of Regional Rural Banks in India
5. What is the authorized capital of NABARD?
6. What attracts you to the Banking sector?
7. Why did you choose the banking sector?
8. How will you survive in a rural city?
9. Who is India’s biggest mathematician?
10. Near your RRB branch, if any SBI branch is there, then how will you attract customers to your bank?
11. What is RIDF?
12. Role of PO in Bank
13. What is the name of Rajiv Gandhi?
14. Importance of RRBs
15. What is your air? How do you see yourself in the bank at the end of your career?
16. What is Priority sector lending?
17. What is ANBC?
18. Why the Banking sector after engineering? (To engineering students)
19. Will you be ready to relocate to a rural area?
20. Government schemes related to Agriculture
21. India’s 1st Rural Bank
22. In which Indian state, there is no rural bank?
23. Why Karnataka Grameen bank is not in Karnataka?
24. What is your opinion on Privatisation?
25. What is NPA?
26. What is PCA?
27. What is the reason behind Privatisation?
28. What are the functions of NABARD?
29. Why RRBs have been established?
30. What is Narrow Banking?
32. How will you approach rural people?
33. What is Kisan Credit Card?
34. Interest rates on Crop loans
35. Tell About MSME
36. What is PSL?
37. Why Banks are Nationalised?
38. Advantages and disadvantages of Privatisation
39. New sectors added in PSL
40. Mudra Loans
41. Full form of Chips
42. CRR Related Questions
43. SLR Related Questions
44. Why CRR and SLR are maintained?
46. Base Rate
47. What is KYC?
48. What is Repo Rate?
49. What is Reverse Repo Rate?
50. What is SHG?
We will update more questions here, so bookmark this post for more IBPS RRB PO Interview Questions.
|IBPS RRB PO Mains Score Card 2022||IBPS RRB PO Mains Cut Off 2022|