Adda 247 will provide you daily English Language Mock of “SBI PO Prelims”. In today’s English Language Mock, we have a Miscellaneous Based Quiz. Stay tuned with bankersadda to get Daily English Language Mock and boost your preparation for the upcoming bank exam. You can also prepare with the study plan for SBI PO
Directions (1-5): Rearrange the following six sentences (A), (B), (C), (D), (E) and (F) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph and then answer the questions given below.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- The RTE Act operationalises this right by elucidating supporting rights, identifying the duty-bearers and establishing administrative structures to enforce these rights.
- Regulations for maintaining academic standards, ensuring proper infrastructure, health and sanitation, etc. could be imposed on minority schools as well.
- The generic scope of right to education seems to conflict with the specific contexts of the rights of minorities to establish and administer educational institutions of their choice under Article 30.
- Further, a government-aided minority school cannot discriminate against students on grounds of religion, race, caste, language in the matters of their admission (Article 29(2)).
- Article 21A recognises the right of all children aged between 6 and 14 to free and compulsory elementary education.
- That right, however, is not absolute. Freedom to ‘administer’ a school cannot include ‘mal-administering’ it.
Q1. Which of the following should be the FIRST sentence after rearrangement?
Q2. Which of the following should be the SECOND sentence after rearrangement?
Q3. Which of the following should be the THIRD sentence after rearrangement?
Q4. Which of the following should be the FOURTH sentence after rearrangement?
Q5. Which of the following should be the SIXTH (last) sentence after rearrangement?
|31st July||Click to Attempt Now on Web||Click to Attempt Now on App||Download PDF|
Practice with Crash Course and Online Test Series for SBI PO Prelims:
- BATCH | BILINGUAL | LIVE CLASS
- SBI PO Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- SBI PO KA MAHA PACK (Online Live Classes, Test Series, Video Courses, Ebooks in English Medium)