SBI PO Prelims 2020 Study Plan: SBI can release the notification of PO soon and that is why we have launched a complete study plan for SBI PO Prelims 2020 examination. As the lockdown norms are easing down, we are optimistic that the notification of SBI PO can be out anytime soon. The notification for Probationary Officer recruitment by the State Bank of India is also expected to be released on its official website sbi.co.in Why wait? If your dream job is SBI PO, then start working for it!!! As the competition is not going to be easy.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
How can you study for SBI PO 2020 Exam?
Make sure that you go through the following steps if you’ve just started your preparation for the SBI PO 2020 exam:
- Go through previous year notification- check eligibility, exam pattern
- Check last year’s cut off
- Go through last year’s memory based paper
- Make a study plan, or you can follow the comprehensive study plan for SBI PO Prelims provided below.
- Learn concepts from Adda247 Youtube Channel and Attempt daily quiz on Bankersadda, this way you’ll cover all topics of Quantitative Aptitude, English and Reasoning for the exam.
SBI PO Prelims Study Plan-June 2020
SBI PO Prelims Study Plan- May 2020
SBI PO Prelims Study Plan- April 2020
- SBI PO Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- SBI PO KA MAHA PACK (Online Live Classes, Test Series, Video Courses, Ebooks in English Medium)
SBI PO Vacancy 2020
Last year the State Bank of India released 2000 vacancies, and for this year as well we are expecting 2000+ vacancies. Students can check the trend in n0. of vacancies of SBI PO recruitment over past few year from the chart given below-
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2020
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks is conducted online. This test is of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections(with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify the test by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. There will be no sectional cutoff.