SBI PO Prelims 2020 Study Plan: Team Bankersadda has launched a complete study plan for SBI PO Prelims 2020 examination. It is expected that once the situation due to COVID-19 outbreak settles, all organisations will resume the recruitment process, and the notification for Probationary Officer recruitment by the State Bank of India is also expected to be released on its official website sbi.co.in Why wait? If your dream job is SBI PO, then start working for it!!! As the competition is not going to be easy.
How can you study for SBI PO 2020 Exam?
Make sure that you go through the following steps if you’ve just started your preparation for the SBI PO 2020 exam:
- Go through previous year notification- check eligibility, exam pattern
- Check last year’s cut off
- Go through last year’s memory based paper
- Make a study plan, or you can follow the comprehensive study plan for SBI PO Prelims provided below.
- Learn concepts from Adda247 Youtube Channel and Attempt daily quiz on Bankersadda, this way you’ll cover all topics of Quantitative Aptitude, English and Reasoning for the exam.
SBI PO Prelims Study Plan- May 2020
SBI PO Prelims Study Plan- April 2020
- SBI PO Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- SBI PO KA MAHA PACK (Online Live Classes, Test Series, Video Courses, Ebooks in English Medium)
SBI PO Vacancy 2020
Last year the State Bank of India released 2000 vacancies, and for this year as well we are expecting 2000+ vacancies. Students can check the trend in n0. of vacancies of SBI PO recruitment over past few year from the chart given below-
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2020
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks is conducted online. This test is of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections(with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify the test by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. There will be no sectional cutoff.