The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) held a meeting and has released an announcement on pib.gov.in regarding exam schedule by UPSC and in that meeting it was discussed and decided that along with the Chairman and Members of UPSC will forego 30% of the basic pay for a period of one year, with effect from April, 2020. UPSC has also decided to review dates for all interviews, examination and recruitment boards after 3 May 2020 in this meeting. This meeting was called amid the coronavirus outbreak and this step was taken as a precautionary measure considering the current situation. You can download the official pdf from the link given below:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Many organizations have delayed or rescheduled their exams amidst this health emergency. UPSC though have maintained that it will issue the notice further regarding the examinations as per the situation. Students are advised to keep themselves updated through the official website of UPSC or can check the bankersadda website to know about any further development in the recruitment process.
Exam Schedule Announcements by UPSC following Lockdown
The following are the contents of the announcement by UPSC on rescheduling upcoming event due to COVID-19 outbreak and nationwide lockdown:
A decision on fresh dates for the remaining Civil Services-2019 Personality Tests will be taken after May, 3, 2020, following the second phase of the lockdown.
Dates for the Civil Services-2020 (Prelim), Engineering Services (Main) and the Geologist Services (Main) Examinations had already been announced. Any rescheduling in these examinations, if necessitated by the evolving situation, will be notified on the website of the UPSC.
Deferment notices have already been posted for the Combined Medical Services Examination, the Indian Economic Service and the Indian Statistical Service Examination 2020.
Dates for the CAPF Exam 2020 will also be notified on the UPSC website. The National Defence Academy (NDA-I) Examination has already been postponed till further intimation.
A decision on the NDA –II Examination will be posted on June 10, 2020, the scheduled date for its notification.
Any other decision of the Commission in respect of all the Examinations, Interviews and Recruitment Boards will be promptly made available on the Commission’s website.
- UPSC IAS 2020 Exam Notification Out- Check Official Notification, Important Dates, Eligibility, Direct Link to Apply
- Arogya Setu Mobile App: What Is It, Features, Benefits, Uses And How To Download
- Coronavirus Tips- How to Improve Immunity to Fight COVID-19 ?
- Guidelines for lockdown 2.0: List of Industries and sectors that will open and remain closed