Prime Minister Narendra Modi has extended the lockdown till 3rd May 2020 because of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. COVID-19 is spreading around like wildfire all across the world, with so far over 26 lakh confirmed cases. The only way to keep yourself and your loved ones safe is by taking the proper precautions and by improving your immunity. Immunity is the ability of your body to fight against any diseases and we can enhance it by taking the right supplements in our diets. To fight off the infection, and eventually the disease, it is important to take the right steps to not only keep yourself safe but also take care of your overall immunity.
Ministry of AYUSH Guidelines for Boosting Immunity to Fight COVID-19
The Prime Minister in his address to the nation also asked all citizens to follow the guidelines by Ministry of AYUSH to boost your immunity to protect yourself from coronavirus infection. The following are some general measures that the ministry encourages people to incorporate in their daily life for better immunity-
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
1. Drink warm water throughout the day.
2. Daily practice of Yogasana, Pranayama and meditation for at least 30 minutes as advised by Ministry of AYUSH
3. Spices like Haldi (Turmeric), Jeera (Cumin), Dhaniya (Coriander) and Lahsun (Garlic) are recommended in cooking.
- Deaths in Coronavirus Patients- Cytokine Storm Syndrome Causing Haywire Immune Response
- Selection Batch For Personality Development | Live Classes
The following are the Ayurvedic measures to increase immunity
1. Take Chyavanprash 10gm (1tsf) in the morning. Diabetics should take sugar free Chyavanprash.
2. Drink herbal tea / decoction (Kadha) made from Tulsi (Basil), Dalchini (Cinnamon), Kalimirch (Black pepper), Shunthi (Dry Ginger) and Munakka (Raisin) – once or twice a day. Add jaggery (natural sugar) and / or fresh lemon juice to your taste, if needed.
3. Golden Milk- Half tea spoon Haldi (turmeric) powder in 150 ml hot milk –
once or twice a day.
|Permit to Resume Limited Activity in Selected Sectors||What are Suraksha Stores?||PM Modi’s 7-point Message to Fight COVID-19||Lockdown Curfew Pass Apply Online State-Wise|
Some tips to improve your immunity to fight COVID-19 are:
Regular physical activity can greatly boost your immune system. Exercising regularly can not only improve your immunity, but also increase your metabolism, thereby increasing your body’s production of T-Cells and antibodies, which are required to fight the virus. Additionally, physical activity helps to remove toxins from your body, which can also help to energize your cells and reduce the release of stress hormones within you. Exercise every day for a minimum of 60 minutes, whether it is by taking a walk or doing some strength and cardio exercises in your home.
One of the best and most important ways to improve your immunity during this time is by eating healthy and eating right. The human stomach is inextricably and symbiotically connected to the immune system. So, everything you eat tends to affect your immunity in a way. Therefore, eating healthy food, like leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, probiotics, legumes, and protein, can help you have a healthy microbiome, thereby making your immunity stronger to fight the infection, if any. Also, reducing your intake of processed and packaged foods can help you a lot.
Make sure to drink up to 8 to 12 glasses of water every day, to remain hydrated. Doing this will help to flush out all the toxins from your body, thereby lowering any risk of catching the infection. You could also drink coconut water, fresh juices and detox drinks.
GET ENOUGH SLEEP:
Sleep is directly related to a person’s immunity. They have been friends for a long time. sleep not only refreshes your immune system, but also helps to energise it. It reduces the release of stress hormones, thereby strengthening your immunity to fight off an infection. A person should ideally steep for an average of 7 to 9 hours every day for a strong immune system.
PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE:
During this pandemic, and even after that, one should always practice good hygiene. This includes wearing personal protective equipment, washing hands for at least 20 seconds at frequent intervals, sanitising your hands when you go out, sneezing in your elbow, taking a bath regularly, etc.
KEEP YOUR MIND ACTIVE:
The lockdown period is a period of stress, which can lead to a mental blockage and pressure on your emotions. Therefore, it is important to keep your mind active during this time, as this will also help your immunity remain strong. To do so, read books, learn a new language, listen to music, watch a new movie, and so on.
- Lockdown Extended: Important Points from PM Modi’s Speech
- Spoken English Live Batch- Join Online Class
GET FRESH AIR:
While it is difficult, getting fresh air every day can greatly boost your immunity during the pandemic. Every morning, or evening, go to your garden or terrace and breathe in some fresh air to relieve your mind and body of any stress.
AVOID SMOKING, DRINKING ALCOHOL:
It is important to not smoke, drink or do drugs during this time as this will compromise your immune system to a great extent. Not only will it weaken your body’s defences, but also increase chances of respiratory issues, and other viruses entering your body.
The battle against COVID-19 is a long and tiring one. However, with these tips, you can do your bit and ensure your good health.
- LIC AAO and AE Prelims 2020 Online Test Series
- SEBI Assistant Manager Phase I 2020 Online Test Series