FCI Manager phase-1 exam is over now. With over 330 vacancies, FCI Released the official notification for managers in various departments. All candidates must be looking for FCI manager cut off after the phase 1 exam, so here we have published the expected cut off for fci manager exam. Successful candidates will be appointed in various departments like General, Depot, Technical, Movement, Accounts, Civil Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, and Hindi. Thousands of students appeared for the FCI Manager Phase-1 exam, and aspirants appearing for upcoming exam can check the detailed exam analysis of FCI Manager on bankersadda. As preliminary examination is the entry pass to the mains, it is important for the students to clear the cut off that will be decided by the organizing body only. Students who have appeared for it must be looking for the expected cut off so that they can start preparing for the FCI Manager mains exam.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Have a look at the overall good attempts in FCI Manager phase-1 (Based on all shifts)
The preliminary phase was conducted on 28th November where students had to complete the exam in 60 minutes, 20 minutes for each section. As there was sectional timing in the exam, students had to manage their time accordingly.Candidates must note that the FCI Manager cut off will be based on the 3 sections combined and hence the overall cut off will only be provided for the selection of candidates in the Phase 2 exam.
|Subject||Good Attempts||Time (in min.)|
|English Language||24-26||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||22-25||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||21-25||20 minutes|
FCI Manager Phase-1, Expected cut off : Check Now
FCI Manager official notification released was according to the five zones namely North Zone, South Zone, East Zone, West Zone & NE Zone for various posts of General, Depot, Technical, Movement, Accounts, Civil Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, and Hindi. The expected cut off drawn by our expert team based on the good attempts of the students, difficulty level and types of questions asked will lie some where between 65-75(Could be different zonal wise)
Factors to be considered while framing the expected cut off for FCI Manager phase-1
☛Number of vacancies
☛Number of candidates appeared
☛Candidates to be selected for the Mains exam
☛Zone and post applied
Check the FCI Manager Phase-1 Marking Scheme
- Marks scored in the phase-1 will be decided according to the marking scheme as mentioned in the official notification.
- Each question in the Phase-1 carry 1 mark each.
- For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question.
- No marks will be deduct if a question is left unattempted, or blank.
- Marks obtained in the Phase-1 will not be counted for drawing the final merit list.