| Updated On November 14th, 2019 at 03:44 pm
FCI released the official notification of FCI Manager in the month of September. Recently, FCI has also released the admit card for FCI Manager Phase I. Candidates are advised to visit the official website to download their admit card as soon as possible. FCI Manager exam date for Prelims is to be held 28th November 2019. Candidates aspiring to pursue their career in food security and related field must start preparing for the same from today onwards. So, do not wait for anything, kick start your preparation as soon as possible as only few days are left for the examination.
This package is a part of Unlimited Validity* Campaign - Valid till promo period end TNCs.
Most recommended & NRA-CET ready
This package Includes IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- Use Code UTSAV to Get 70% off
- 24 Months
Before going into the preparation strategy, it is important for an aspirant to look into FCI Manager exam pattern, FCI Manager Salary, FCI Manager Recruitment process, FCI Manager vacancy, etc. This year FCI has released a total of 330 vacancies for the post of manager. Managers will be recruited for different departments under FCI namely General, Depot, Technical, Movement, Accounts, Civil Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, and Hindi. This article is dedicated to FCI Manager phase 1 preparation.
FCI Manager phase 1 Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern of phase I is much similar than other banking examination. Here is the tabular format:
|S. No.||Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration (Minutes)||Version|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 min||English|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min||Bilingual|
|3||Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 min||Bilingual|
- The test will be Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Each question will carry equal 01 (one) mark.
- There will be negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question.
- The marks obtained in Phase-I will not be reckoned in final merit ranking.
Preparation Tips for FCI Manager Phase I
FCI Manager draws a salary of Rs 40,000 during the training period. As soon as the training is done, the Pay scale of Rs. 40000 – 140000 is given to him. The FCI Manager is a very dynamic job profile. Let’s see what can be done for FCI Manager Phase I preparation.
- Go through the exam pattern and syllabus of FCI Manager to know the basic structure of the exam.
- Solve and understand last 5-10 year papers of FCI Manager exam as it can make you aware of the scoring as well as live topics of the exam.
- Solve mock test as much as you.
- Revise again and again.
- If you are a banking aspirant, you need not to worry as the level of FCI Manager Phase I exam is almost the same as of IBPS PO, SBI PO, etc.
- Work on your weak points and do not forget to polish up your existing knowledge.
- Take speed test to maintain accuracy and time management as there is a sectional timing as well as cut-off for the exam.