GA Power Capsule for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022: General Awareness is a very important section for all the banking examinations. This section acts as a game changer and can boost the overall marks of the candidates in the major government examinations. The IBPS Clerk Mains Exam is scheduled to be on 8th October 2022. The aspirants should rely on the GA Power Capsule as we have provided the content based on the pattern of questions asked in the previous years. To help the candidates in their preparation we have come up with the GA Power Capsule for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022 in the article discussed below.
GA Power Capsule for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022
The General Awareness Section plays a vital role in the selection of various bank exams. The general awareness section has two parts: Current affairs and Static GK. We are launching this power capsule which will consist of current affairs from the past four months. One needs to be very thorough about the past three months’ current affairs from the date of the exam. For the Static GK part, we will be sharing posts on a daily basis to make your preparation holistic.
For those who are new to preparation, they must read the previous year’s paper to understand how the questions are being asked and what you must need to learn while you read current affairs.
What is the plan of action?
- Read the power capsule. Revise it a minimum of three times.
- We will be sharing a list of news that need to be read in detail.
- Under the name Target 30+, a static portion will be provided on a daily basis.
- We will be sharing important questions in pdf. Practice as much as you can.
- From today onwards, one should be consistent in reading current affairs either from the website or from the Adda247 app.
There is no shortcut to success, one needs to READ- NOTE- REVISE-TEST to ace general awareness.
The GA power capsule constitutes the important topics that are important from the IBPS Clerk Mains Examination point of view. To enhance the preparation and uplift the overall marks in the examination a candidate must prepare with the GA Power Capsule provided in the article below. The aspirants are advised to prepare the current affairs of the last 6 months for any banking exam. So we have provided the current affairs from May 2022 till September 2022 in the GA Power Capsule for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022. Candidates must study from the General Awareness Power Capsule as only a few days are left for the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022.
GA Power Capsule for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022: Features
The GA Power Capsule will be beneficial and the best source of revision for the candidates preparing for the General Awareness section. The candidates must opt for the GA Power Capsule for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022 as it has certain features.
- Candidates won’t have to visit different sites as the complete general awareness has been compiled in a single PDF.
- All the important topics are explained in detail in the GA Power Capsule.
- The information provided in the GA Power Capsule is categorized on month basis.
- To make the information crystal clear to the aspirants we have presented it in tabular form.
- Certain news mentioned in the GA Power Capsule are provided along with their static part.
GA Power Capsule for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022: Contents
GA Power Capsule for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022 consists of the following:
- Most Important Current Affairs
- Banking Current Affairs
- Economy/Financial/Business Current Affairs
- India’s GDP Reports by Different Organizations
- Agreements/Memorandum of Understandings
- New Appointments: National
- New Appointments: International
- Awards & Recognition
- Summits |Events |Festivals (National/International)
- Committees in News
- National Current Affairs
- Current Affairs Related to States in India
- International Current Affairs
- Obituaries (National/International)
- List/Indexes (Ranks & Reports)
- Important Days
- Books & Authors
- Defense Current Affairs
- Sports Current Affairs
- Science & Technology
- Schemes Launched By Union & State Governments
- Miscellaneous Current Affairs | One-Liners
|Current Affairs April 2022|