Institute of Banking Personnel has released the dates for the IBPS Clerk Mains examination 2021, the examination is scheduled to be held on 28 February 2021. As only two days are left, we hope that all the aspirants who are going to appear in the IBPS Clerk Mains examination are going well with their preparation. These last 1 to 2 days are meant for the revision and attempting the mock tests, we all hope that you are giving the mock test daily but the question arises of how many mocks should we attempt in these last days? As we all know the exam will be going to be a Computer Based examination in which there will be four sections of the total of 200 marks for which all the students will be allowed 160 minutes to complete the examination. Today in this article we will discuss how many marks should An aspirant must attempt in these last few days, to improve his/her performance.
How Many Mocks You Should Attempt In Week Before IBPS Clerk Mains Exams 2021?
As we know IBPS Clerk mains examination is just two days away and to answer this question we will suggest to all our aspirants who are going to appear in IBPS Clerk Mains examination 2021 that you should give at least one mock daily. We advise all our aspirants that they must revise in the time between of the mocks. We also advise our aspirants that analyze your performance thoroughly by which you will be able to identify your mistake and which will be helpful in your examination by avoiding the same, and take rest. The one thing that should be noted while attempting the mock is that try to give one mock in the morning at the time which examination is going to be held it will give you an idea and you will be habitual for solving the question at the examination center if you get get the morning shift as well one thing which should be kept in mind that on the last day a day before your exam give only one mock because you need to stay calm before your exam. As well try to break your record of your mock test by the previous one which you have given previously, which will help you in improving your score and gaining maximum marks in the examination.
The benefit of mock test
The mock test is quite important which should be given by every aspirant who is appearing in any of the examinations it plays a very important role for every student so here we are discussing the benefits of giving the mock test.
1) The first benefit of giving the mock test is if you attempt a mock test you will be able to analyze your overall performance in every section
2) Secondly, it helps you in increasing your speed with accuracy
3) It helps you in improving your performance mock by mock.
4) It will help you in understanding your position in terms of competitiveness.
5) By giving the mock test you will be able to work on your weak areas more effectively and efficiently.
6) And if your score is increasing Mock by Mock it means your preparation is up to the point but at the same time if your score is declining then you need to work hard and practice more in your weak areas.
Also Check: Last Week Approach for IBPS Clerk Mains 2021
Practice is the only key to success so try to practice more and more we hope that this article will be helped keep practicing with Adda 247.