Food Corporation of India has released the notification of 89 vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager for various departments such as General Administration, Technical, Accounts, Law, and Medical Officer. This is a very good opportunity for those who are willing to work under the Food Corporation of India. The application link for the same was active on 1 March 2021 and will remain active till 31 March 2021. The date for the examination is not yet released by the FCI, but it is expected that the exam will be held in May or June 2021 tentatively.
The recruitment will be done based on an online computer-based test followed by the interview round. The weightage of the Online test and Interview test will remain 90% and 10% respectively. Today in this article we will be sharing tips on the preparation of General Aptitude for the post of General Administration.
Preparation tips for General Aptitude for FCI 2021:
The General Aptitude section will contain a total of 4 subjects which are Reasoning, General Awareness, Management and Ethics, Agriculture and computer awareness, for which candidates will be given 2 hours 30 minutes and the number of questions asked will be 180. Read the tips mentioned below:
- Starting with the reasoning section, this section will have questions from the two topics and the total number of questions asked from this section will be 45. The question will be of Data Analysis and Numerical ability. Clear your concepts first and once you are done with the topics start practicing the question of the topics.
- In the general awareness section, you will be asked the question from current affairs and the total number of questions will be 45. To prepare for current affairs make a habit of reading the newspaper daily and before the examination study the current affairs from past 6-8 months. This section can be a scoring one, if you are prepared with the current affairs properly, as well this section will not utilize much time.
- The management and ethics section will also contain 45 questions, clear all your basics of this section and practice the questions of this section as well.
- The last section will have the subject such as agriculture, agriculture economy and computer awareness, prepare these topics thoroughly.
- Practice is the key to only success, so once you are done with the syllabus start our practice by solving the question, as it will help you in scoring marks in the examination.
- Time management plays a very important role in any of the examinations, so manage your time properly, and do not stick to the question of which you are not sure.
- Solve the previous year’s papers on each topic, as this will give you an idea about the difficulty level of the question which will help you in scoring marks in the examination.
- Mock is very important for every examination, so solve the mock test and analyze your performance, this will help you in improving your speed as well as your accuracy.
We hope that this article will be useful for all the students who will appear in the examination of FCI for the post of General Administration 2021.
Keep practicing with the Adda247 app!!
Also check: Syllabus of General Aptitude Paper for FCI