Reserve Bank Of India has invited the application for the post of office attendant. The recruitment will be done for the post of 841 posts of Office Attendant. The application window is open and all the students who are eligible for the post of RBI office attendant can fill-up the form by 15 March 2021. The recruitment will be done through the online computer-based examination which is scheduled to be held on 9 – 10 April 2021 tentatively. Candidates who will qualify for the computer-based examination will be eligible for the language proficiency test.
The online computer-based examination will consist of 4 sections and for which candidates will be given 90 minutes to complete the paper. The paper will be of a total of 120 marks. So, today in this article we will be providing you the preparation strategy of Reasoning Ability for RBI Attendant Exam 2021.
RBI Office Attendant Preparation Strategy of Reasoning Ability 2021:
Before jumping to the preparation strategy let us have a look at the syllabus of reasoning for RBI Office Attendant.
- Seating Arrangement
- Alphanumeric Series
- Alphabet Test
- Blood Relations
- Order and Ranking
- Distance and Direction
Below are some of the preparation tips that candidates who are preparing for the RBI Office attendant must follow:
- Start preparing with some of the easy topics such as odd one out, analogy, blood relations, and practice as many questions as you can of the topics you are done with preparation.
- Secondly do the topics which are of moderate level such as directions, coding-decoding, number series, and make a habit to solve the questions daily, as it will help you in increasing the speed.
- Now, pick up the topics such as statement and understanding, row arrangement symbols, puzzles, and inequalities, etc, and practice the questions regularly as these topics are a little bit more time-consuming than the others, and practice will help in increasing the speed to solve the questions.
- Practice more and more questions of new patterns which will help you in solving the questions in the examination.
- After completing the syllabus gives the sectional tests and free quizzes which are available on our Adda247 app,
- And then give the mock tests which are designed by our expert faculty based on the exam pattern.
The practice is the key to success and goes through all the solutions thoroughly and we hope that all these tips and strategies will be helpful for your preparation.
RBI Office Attendant 2021: Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability||30||30||Composite time of 90 minutes