As we all know RBI has released the notification for Office Attendant posts. There are a total of 841 vacancies released for the same. All the students who are eligible for the RBI Office Attendant posts can fill-up the form by 15 March 2021. The selection will be mainly done in two stages, the first one is an online computer-based examination and is further followed by the Language Proficiency Test. All those students who will qualify for the online computer-based examination will be eligible for the language proficiency test. The online computer-based exam is tentatively scheduled to be held on 9 and 10 April 2021. So, to help up in your preparation, today we are here with the English Language strategy for the RBI Office Attendant examination 2021.
Preparation Strategy for RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021: English language:
English language section is said to be quite scoring one. And as well it takes less time compared to the other section. Before providing and discussing the preparation strategy let us check the syllabus of the English Language section for the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021.
- Reading Comprehension (mostly story-based)
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors (based on basic grammar rules as well)
- Sentence Improvement
- Para jumbles
- Idioms and Phrases
- Start your preparation by learning all the grammar rules thoroughly, as it will help you in gaining marks in the spotting errors topics, as well it will be beneficial in the fill-in blanks topics. The question in spotting the errors will comprise the question in which learning grammar rules is a must. Once you are done with learning and understanding the same, start practicing the questions.
- After that, start practicing the question of the cloze test. This topic requires a good knowledge of vocabulary and needs a good amount of practice.
- At Least read one editorial daily, and note down the new words you go through, as it will help you build vocabulary. Prepare the vocab part by learning new words daily.
- After this read the idioms and phrases as well. As the questions are also asked from idioms phrases topics.
- For sentence improvement and para jumbles, you required good practice. So, practice the questions of Sentence Improvement and para jumbles as it will help you in solving the question in the examination easily.
- For the reading comprehension part, you are required to have good concentration power, so start reading the newspaper daily and do at least 2 reading comprehension daily, as it will improve your speed.
- Once you are done with all these starts giving the sectional test and free quizzes which are available on our app.
- The practice is the key to success, solve the full mock tests regularly which are designed by our expert’s faculty based on the latest exam pattern which covers all the important topics, and this will give you an idea about the exam pattern and it will help you in increasing your speed with accuracy.
We hope that these above mentioned strategies and tips will be helpful for you.
Keep practicing with Adda247!!