The Ministry of Home Affairs(MHA)is conducting the IB ACIO Exam 2021 Tomorrow on 18th February 2021. The selection will be done in three stages tier1, tier2, and tier 3. All those candidates who will qualify for the tier 1 exams which will be CBT objective exams will be eligible for tier 2 and the candidates who will qualify for the tier2 examination will be eligible for the interview round. It is very important for the candidates to revise the General Studies as it carries the weightage of 20 Marks in the examination.
The general studies have Indian History, geography, Indian politics, economics, physics, chemistry biology, important dates, banking awareness, etc., under it. We are here with the revision strategy for General studies which the candidates can follow to make this last day count.
So, let’s start with the revision tips and strategies for General Studies for IB ACIO exams.
Also, check Revision Strategy of Reasoning for IB ACIO 2021
Revision Strategy of General Studies for IB ACIO Exam 2021:
- While preparing for the General Studies section, you must be very clear with every topic, revise all the topics thoroughly, as direction questions are asked from the same, and you can answer quickly in the examination.
- Practice the questions of previous year papers, as it will give you an idea about the questions and their difficulty level.
- Read the notes and articles and GS capsules available on our adda247 app.
- Give sectional tests and mock tests designed for IB ACIO exams 2021 by our expert faculty.
- Attempt the free quizzes available on our app which will improve your concepts more and you will be able to answer the questions quickly and correctly in the examination.
For the last 7-8 days try to do practice regularly for this section.
IB ACIO 2021: Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||20||20||60 Minutes|
|Logical/Analytical/Numerical Ability & Reasoning Ability||20||20|