IBPS RRB Clerk is one of the important exams in the list of upcoming banking exams. As we all know, the IBPS RRB Clerk mains exam is scheduled to be held on 20 February 2021, and for the same, only 12 days are remaining. According to the toppers and the students who have already qualified for the banking examinations, the last 10-12 days are set up for the revision. We hope all the students are going well with their preparation.
So, in order to help you in your preparation, we are here with the revision strategy of the reasoning ability for the IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Examination 2021. Revision is very important before any exam, as it helps you in memorizing all the important things back. In order to check the revision tips for reasoning ability, read the full article.
As we all know reasoning ability is Said to be quite tricky, but at the same time, it can be scoring if you are having good command in the same. This section requires a lot of practice and thus it is all about solving questions in minimum time with accuracy.
Revision Tips for Reasoning Ability for IBPS RRB Clerk Mains 2021
- Start revising with the easy topics, Blood relation, directions, and ordering and ranking, candidates can score good marks in the exam. Practice enough questions about these topics.
- Then start with syllogisms topic, this requires a lot of practice, try to solve the question from the previous year paper as this will help you in analyzing the topics asked in previous year paper and the difficulty level as well.
- Then revise the inequality topic, this topic is said to be scoring topic in the exam. Practice these questions as it will help you in gaining marks in the mains examination.
- Coming to the Coding decoding topic, this topic requires a good understanding of the concept, with the tricks used in solving these questions.
- Lastly, revise the puzzles and seating arrangement, these both topics are quite important and to solve these questions in the exams candidates need constant practice, try to solve the questions of puzzles and seating arrangement regularly, as this will help you in gaining good marks in the exams.
Speed and accuracy play an important role in the mains examination, so practice as much as you can, give sectional tests, mock tests that are designed by our expert’s faculty, as well as try to attempt the free quizzes available on our Adda247 app.