RBI Grade B 2020- RBI Grade B is yet to released the notification for the recruitment of Grade B officer and all the students must be working very hard as this exam is no piece of cake. Recently, a lot of exams are getting postponed due to coronavirus but there is a possibility that once the situation will be under control, many organization will release their due notification for the revised exam date and aspirants won’t get much time then to prepare. So, If you are aspiring to sit for the RBI Grade B exam this year, you need to start preparing right now. The competition is going to be tough and hence you need to prepare a proper flowchart for your preparations to secure good grades.
Before you start preparing, it is also important to know which type of exam you are preparing. You should have a brief idea about the question pattern and the selection procedure.
You may also like to read:
- LIC AAO and AE Apply Online Before 15th March 2020 @licindia.in
- RBI Grade B 2020: Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Syllabus, Result
The Method of Evaluation and Selection
The RBI Grade B selection procedure is divided into three steps and these are:
- Objective Question Examination: In this exam, you need to answer 200 objective questions in 2 hours. Make sure to think well before answering because a correct answer can fetch you 1 mark while a wrong one can penalize you with 0.25 marks.
- Objective and Subjective Test: If you qualify the 1st step that is Objective examination, the next one is objective and subjective test. The exam is divided into three papers that you can appear in different shifts. Each paper will be of 90 minutes and has 100 marks.
- Interview: Finally, after you have qualified in the objective and subjective test, interview is the final step to your selection. The interview holds 50 marks and is conducted by 4-5 officials of the RBI.
After you have got an idea of what you need to deal with for cracking through the selection process, it is time to start preparing for the exams. The first step here is to know the syllabus that you need to prepare for the exam.
For the first exam of the selection process, you need to prepare these subjects:
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
For the second test that you need to clear after passing the first exam, you need to prepare in the areas of:
- Writing skills in English
- Economic and Social Issues
- Finance and Management
Start your Preparation with these steps
When the syllabus is in hand, the route gets much simplified. But just knowing the subjects to prepare will not be an easy task. Hence, it is important to do a bit more research to get the topics that you need to prepare. Students can know more about the topics to be prepared from the official site
Students can get their necessary books also as per the topics that they need to prepare. If you are not sure about the manuals, one of the best ways is to get enrolled with an online course that can help in getting the right manuals for the preparation.
Here are some of the important practices that can surely help you in preparing for the exam well and crack through it in the best way.
- Make a chart with all the subjects so that you can give equal attention to all of them.
- Make sure to not indulge yourself for 24 hours studying. This can block your mind and you will not be able to focus properly. Take out some time for your friends or some extracurricular activities too.
- Revision is very important. Try to complete all the manuals and topics at least 10 days before the exam and start revising. One of the best ways to do this is by solving practice test papers and also questions papers from the last few years. This will help you in getting practiced in completing the paper on time and will also boost your confidence.
- Getting enrolled with an online mentor is the best thing if you are confused about what to do and how to do it. They will offer you a systematic approach so that you can prepare well.
- Make sure to have plenty of rest the day before your exam. You need to relax your mind and body so that you can focus well.
It is quite obvious to get anxious for the exam for which thousands of candidates will be appearing. But with a systematic approach and with the best preparation methods, you can surely pass through the selection procedures with flying colors.