IBPS Clerk Exam Day Guidelines 2020: With the release of application form for Clerical Cadre, IBPS has also released new guidelines that must be followed on the exam day. As the COVID-19 has trapped our country and still its roots are spreading all across. In the wake of this pandemic in the country, IBPS has officially declared the new set of guidelines for social distancing, reporting time & rules, items to be allowed in the exam hall, and candidate’s registration. If you are going to appear in IBPS Clerk 2020 exam, then you must go through these new guidelines are these are strictly to followed by the candidates else you may not be able to appear in the exam. Read the complete article carefully.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Important Dates of IBPS Clerk 2020
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification||1st September 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application Form Link Starts On||2nd September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk Exam||23rd September 2020|
|Payment of Application Fees Duration||2nd-23rd September 2020|
|Last Date for Printing Application||23rd September 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Examination||5th, 12th & 13th December 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Examination||24th January, 2021|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
Social Distancing Mode conduct of Exam Related Instructions
- To avoid crowding, the candidate must report to the venue atleast 15 minutes before the time-slot that will be provided by the authority on the call letter or will be informed via SMS or E-mail. If you reach after the reporting time, you won’t be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- The candidates will be told individually about their seating arrangement in the exam hall after their verification of id and admit card. The mapping will not be done on the entrance of the exam hall.
- The candidates should not share their personal belonging or any other object with each other to maintain social distancing norms.
- The candidates must maintain a distance from other candidates throughout the examination process.
- The candidates must follow the row keeping appropriate distance while waiting outside the exam. The entry will be done one by one.
- Candidates will be allowed only with the items permitted by the authority. The candidates are advised to bring their own belongings to the exam hall.
- Items that are permitted into the venue
a. N95 Mask & Gloves (Wearing mask is Mandatory)
b. Personal water bottle must be transparent
c. Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
d. A simple ball pen
e. Exam related documents such as Admit Card stappled with Photocopy of Id, and a Original ID for verification.
- In case of Scribe Candidates, they must carry a scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
Guidelines to be followed at entrance
- A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his mobile phone showing the candidate’s risk factor which will be checked on the entrance. The candidates with mild, moderate, or high risk status will not be permitted to enter the exam hall.
- Apart from the Aarogya Setu app, all the candidates will be checked for their thermal status with thermo guns. If the temperature is normal, then only candidate will be allowed to enter else no entry.
- The scribe bought by the candidate will also have to follow these guidelines and will be checked for Aarogya and thermal termprature too.
- The registration of the candidate will be done through photocapture at the exam hall entrance gate and there only they will be provided with their seat number.
|IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2020 for Prelims and Mains Exam||How to Increase Calculation Speed to Crack Bank Exams?||IBPS Clerk Salary 2020||IBPS Clerk Bank-Wise Vacancy 2020|
Rough sheet call letter and ID proof management
- Rough sheet(s) will be kept beforehand at each candidate desk that can be used by the candidate. No additional sheets will be provided to the candidates during the exam even if they ask.
- Candidate must follow the instructions related to dropping the call letter with the ID proof copy in the boxes provided at the exit of lab/venue and can collect while leaving or at the designated place. Those candidates who avail the services of Scribe should also submit their Scribe form also along with the Call Letter and ID proof copy
- After completion of exam, the candidate must drop the rough sheets in the boxes provided at the exit of lab/venue while leaving. The drop box for the roughsheets will be different from that of Call Letter box. Specific instructions will be displayed at the Venue. Be careful and listen to the instructions wisely.
Post Examination Controls
On completion of a shift, the candidates should move out in an orderly manner as instructed by the venue staff and collect their mobile phones from the designated they submitted on the time of entrance. Even after the completion of the exam, the candidates are supposed to move in a row and prevent crowding outside the exam hall.
*These instructions are provided officially by IBPS and any modification can be done by the IBPS depending on the situation around the scheduled dates.