Jobs in the banking sector demand practical knowledge of numbers and quick calculation speed. Hence, for cracking the bank exams, you must give your adequate time to improve your calculation speed. The Quantitative Aptitude section involves many mathematical questions, and to clear those questions, you must have high calculation speed.
The most crucial element which helps you to increase calculation speed is practice. Only with the right amount of practice, the aspirants can improve calculation speed for bank exams. Some of the effective ways through which you can increase calculation speed for bank exams:
Learn mathematical operations:
The bank aspirants need to know the tables till 20. Along with it, for improving the calculation speed, you must remember square values from 1 to 25. All such values will help to make quick approximations and choose a given optional while sitting in the examination hall.
- To improve the calculation speed, you must begin with four fundamental operations of operations, namely; addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Every solution of a mathematical problem is a combination of these operations, and thus calculation speed depends on how easily you can do them.
|SBI Clerk Mains Study Plan||Quantitative Aptitude Quiz for Bank Exams||RBI Assistant Mains Study Plan||SBI PO Prelims Study Plan 2020|
Start with a compelling beginning:
The primary question that strikes in your mind when you begin with bank exams is how and where to start the process.
- For learning mathematical tables and square roots, you should write to them quickly every day.
- Even the bank aspirants can find an effective pattern while cracking mathematical tables wherever possible.
Improve your mental mathematical skills:
If you want to increase calculation speed, then you must improve your visualization skills.
- It is beneficial to habituate your brain for making calculations without using paper and pen.
- By picking random numbers and applying mathematical operations on it will strengthen your mental math skills.
Follow adequate techniques:
If the bank aspirants want to finish the quantitative aptitude test in the given time, then it is essential to learn proper techniques for it.
- There are various shortcuts and tricks which you must acquire for improving your calculation speed.
- You can even save time by following methods for solving aptitude questions in the bank examination.
Prepare a proper schedule:
Discipline is one of the essential qualities for clearing a bank exam. If you want to increase your calculation speed for bank exams, then you must find out the most productive part of the day to learn at a quick speed.
- Early morning hours are perfect, which can help you to learn at optimum speed and thus contribute to master the quantitative aptitude section.
|Coronavirus Hotspots in India- Statewise List of Red Zones||What are Suraksha Stores?||PM Modi’s 7 Vows Message to Fight COVID-19||Lockdown Curfew Pass Apply Online State-Wise|
Increase practicing time:
You must learn how to challenge yourself for clearing the bank exam. By giving adequate time for the practice, you can increase the calculation speed.
- You should also improve the standard of questions which you are practicing.
- The transition from one level to the next one is useful for boosting up your calculation speed, and you can quickly clear the quantitative aptitude section in the bank exam.
Keep your speed according to sectional timing:
In almost every bank recruitment exams, sectional timing techniques are implemented. It implies that you will have a specific time for solving a particular section in the bank exam.
So, you can practice the questions according to time allotted for the section in the bank exam. It will help you in increasing your calculation speed for bank exams.