IBPS Clerk Mains Maha Mock: IBPS is about to conduct the IBPS Clerk mains exam on 19th January which is few days away from now. To help prominent and efficient aspirants to sail through this, Adda247 is here with the free online all India level Maha mock for IBPS Clerk Mains on 9th January 2020. We presume that each and every aspirant who is going to be a part of the IBPS Clerk Mains are busy finishing off their preparation. There is no interview level in the IBPS Clerk mains exam thus Mains is the last straw between you and your selection. It is necessary for an aspirant to keep a check on the speed, accuracy and time management to get through the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam. You can also check IBPS Clerk Mains study plan.
The Test will end at 3:40 PM
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
Online Maha Mock by Adda247 is the free test which gives you a real exam like experience where students can test their efficiency and knowledge. This mock will be based on the latest IBPS exam pattern with the updated questions and same level of difficulty which they will face during the exam. To help you boost up your preparation We have Maha Mock which is free of cost and will help you to analyse your preparation with all India Rank. The mock will go live at 1 pm on 9th January 2019.
Let us check the IBPS Clerk mains exam pattern (Same will be followed in Maha Mock)
IBPS Clerk 2019 Mains Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No||Name of Tests
(NOT BY SEQUENCE)
|Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each
test (Separately timed)
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||English||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
- There is negative marking in the IBPS Clerk examination. So, this Maha Mock will have negative marking also.
- The duration of the maha mock will be 160 minutes
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam has sectional cut-off and sectional timing. So, it is important for all the aspirants to give equal importance to all the sections.
All the Best BA’ians for IBPS Clerk Mains 2019!!