IBPS PO Interview Round: IBPS PO is a three stage recruitment process including Prelims, Mains and Interview. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released IBPS PO Mains Result on January 2, 2020. Aspirants who have made through the Mains exam must be preparing for the IBPS PO Interview Round.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducted IBPS PO Mains Exam on 30 November 2019. We are talking about IBPS PO 2019 Interview here. IBPS will conduct IBPS PO Interview in the month of January or February. It is about to release IBPS Interview Admit Card shortly and the dates for the interview will be mentioned in the same.
Students are advised to start preparing for IBPS PO Interview. IBPS PO Interview Round is a tough challenge. Interview is more of a personality test than the test of knowledge. Your presence of mind is being checked in this. We have come up with the IBPS PO Interview Round Preparation tips that will help you ace this final stage of the IBPS PO Recruitment.
IBPS has already conducted IBPS PO Prelims on 12 and 19 October 2019 and IBPS PO Mains Exam on 30 November 2019. Now, the time has come up for the interview stage.
IBPS PO Interview Round: Preparation Tips
It is not always easy to tackle an interview, it needs a lot of confidence to ace through it. IBPS recruits Probationary Officer (PO) every year in various Public Sector Banks. This year, there are 4336+ vacancies for the post of PO in IBPS. Thousands of students will be selected out of lakhs to appear for the interview round. So, it is obvious to feel nervousness. Thousands of students will be selected out of which few will serve as the Probationary Officer in various Public Sector Banks. The ratio for selection: non-slection is 1:3 (expected).
Here are some important topics for the interview round of IBPS PO Recruitment Process:
Interview consist of two types of test: One being in which personal level questions along with some general questions are asked and the other is the one in which subject related issues are asked. Which type of fac-off you are going to deal totally depend on the panel. Lets dig deep inside the topics:
1. Introduction: Introducing yourself in front of the panel.
2. Your sorrounding: They may ask about your native place than.
3. Hobbies: Sometimes, your hobbies are being asked
4. Role Model: Role model of yours with a reason.
5. Strength and weakness: Your strengths and weaknesses are being asked and the ways to overcome weakness.
6. Career Prospects: Where you see yourself in 5 years from now and why you want to join RBI is one of the common question being asked in the RBI Grade B (DR) Interview Round.
Other questions are as follows:
- Why do you want to join Banking Sector?
- Give us one reason for why should we select you?
- What was the last book you read?
- How is your field experience useful in performing this job?
Subject Related Important Topics:
Here are some important topics that will help you in sailing through the IBPS PO Interview Round:
- Principles of Core Banking
- Reserve Bank of India
- Public Sector Banks & Mutual Funds
- Bank Functions, Accounts, Cheques & Risks
- Indian Financial Sector and Payment Systems
- Bank KYC (Know Your Customer)
- Current Affairs (Related to Trending topics, economy and business)
- Monetary policy and its member; it’s transmission and inefficiency.
- Financial Inclusion
- Important Banking Terms
- NPA Crisis and it’s Resolution
- Economic Slowdown
- DHFL and NBFC crisis
- Economic Slowdown Reason and Measures
- Digital Banking and its future
- Automobile Slowdown
- Telecom Sector Issues
- Be formal and dress yourself in a proper formal attire.
- Be confident and make eye contact with the interviewer.
- Understand what the interviewer is trying to judge.
- Focus on your personality and sit straight
- Do not get nervous
- Keep calm, everything will fall in place
All the best!
Be confident and rock the interview