IBPS PO Mains exam is going to take place on 30th November which is cheek by jowl now. Its time to add the finishing touch to what you have learnt till date for the IBPS PO Mains 2019 exam and to help you prepare or revise for the General Awareness section we are providing you with the complete GA bag for IBPS PO Main GA section preparation. In this Complete GA kit you will get everything you need to revise your GA section for the IBPS PO Mains 2019 exam.
We all know, it is easy to attempt number of questions in GA section even in the short span of time as this section does not require any complex calculation like quant or reasoning. One just need to keep through the questions and mark the answers. But remember do not mark answer on random guessing this will make you loose marks.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
|GA power Capsule||Click Here to Download|
|The Hindu Review (October)||Click Here to Download|
|The Hindu Review (September)||Click Here to Download|
|The Hindu Review (August)||Click Here to Download|
|The Hindu Review (July)||Click Here to Download|
|The Hindu Review (June)||Click Here to Download|
To revise weekly one liners:
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 18th to 24th November 2019
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 11th to 17th November 2019
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 1st to 10th November 2019
- Current Affairs One Liners Questions October 2019 (Part-II): Download PDF
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 21st to 31st October 2019
- Current Affairs One Liners Questions October 2019 (Part-I): Download PDF
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 14th to 20th October 2019
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 07th to 13th October 2019
- Weekly Current Affairs One-Liners | 1st to 6th October 2019
For more such one liner questions, Click here
General Awareness questions asked in recent banking exam
|RBI Grade B prelims||Check Now|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Mains||Check Now|
|IBPS RRB PO Mains||Check Now|
|SBI Clerk Mains||Check Now|
|SBI PO Mains||Check Now|
Do not miss out on practicing with the memory based question paper of GA section of recently held banking recruitment examination IBPS RRB PO/CLERK, SBI PO/CLERK. Practicing with memory based questions will give you an insight on what you can expect in the upcoming exam