IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 2019 is scheduled to be held on 17th and 18th August 2019, which is around the corner now. You all must be feeling very nervous because of the tough competition for the post. As RRB Exam is approaching, you all must be in need of few tips to wind up your preparations, keeping in mind your necessity, here we have come up with IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims last-minute preparation tips. Students are very well prepared about how they are going to attempt the exam, and engrossed with knowledge of what they have prepared. To help you out with your studies we have already provided you with the Detailed IBPS RRB Clerk exam pattern and syllabus 2019 so that you leave no loophole to secure a seat for the same. Well, the fact cannot be denied that a banking examination does take one through an emotional turmoil a few days before it is conducted. At this point of time, your revision of what you have prepared so far could be the best bet for it. Also, you have to make sure that you are unladen so that exam stress doesn’t take a toll on you at the eleventh hour. Check out these simple last-minute tips from Adda247 so that you perform to the best of your ability in this examination.
As you all know, IBPS RRB is conducting the exam from the last 4-5 years and there has been observed no change in the exam pattern of the aforementioned exam like IBPS PO/Clerk. So this time you can expect the same exam pattern in the IBPS RRB Clerk 2019. You can also check the IBPS RRB PO 2019 exam analysis to be sure if there were any change in the exam or not. So students, ace your preparation with these simple tips and tricks provided to you.
Last-minute tips for IBPS RRB Clerk 2019
- Do not try to pull an all-nighter before the exam as it will do no good to you. Just revise all that you have prepared so far.
- Take proper rest and sleep. The sleep of 8 hours is must to relax your mind and body.
- Eat healthy food. A nutritious and healthy mind keeps you active and you will surely do well in the exam.
- Make a habit of exercising daily for at least 15 minutes a day as it helps in blood flow. It resets your brain, increases blood flow to the brain and prepares you for critical thinking and retention.
- Avoid that food that can block your brain. Avoid food such as chocolates and those of made of flour.
- Revision is must so that everything stays fresh in your mind and you will be able to recall the things during exams easily.
- Do not go for anything new as it will confuse you with the things you have revised so far.
Revise all that you have practiced. Revise all the formulas and trick to compute them.
- Your basics should be clear. Do not go for short tricks if you don’t know how to use them as it will just waste your time.
Tips To Attempt The Exam:
- Make the proper plan and strategy to attempt the exam. So that you do not get confused about what to attempt first.
- Do not waste much of your time on a single question. If you find it time taking, go for another one.
- Be on the right edge, so that in the exam you will not be barking the wrong trees.