As we all know IBPS RRB PO mains Exam results have been already declared and all those students who are have qualified for the mains examination are now eligible for the interview round. The admit card for the interview round of the IBPS RRB PO is already released by IBPS, and the dates for the interview round will be declared soon anytime. This will be the last stage for the recruitment of the Probationary Officer in Regional Rural Bank.
All the students who are preparing for the interview round might be thinking about how to prepare for the interview round to score the maximum marks in the same. So, starting with the same today we will discuss the most important question asked in every interview which is Introduce yourself or tell us something about yourself.
How to Introduce yourself to RRB PO Interview?
When this question is asked in the examination start answering the question in the series mentioned below:
- Start introducing yourself by telling your name, you must be well aware of the meaning of your name.
- The question might be asked about your hometown, from the place you belong, and the type of question might be What is your hometown famous for?” or “Name the famous personality who hails from the city you belong to? so be ready to answer the question related to the hometown.
- The question can be asked about the name of the institution from where you pursued your graduation, and about the question related to your mainstream/ subject you are graduated with can also be asked.
- While answering this question do not forget to talk about your strengths which go along with the responsibility of the job role you have applied for, and the strengths you have shared have a strong personal experience to share if further questions asked related to this. If you are informing about your weakness make sure that it wouldn’t have any negative impact on your career as a banker.
- Do not forget to mention your hobbies while answering this question. Mention the extra-curricular activities you have been through in your whole academic life, and be prepared to answer the question if asked further.
- There might be some chances that you will be asked questions related to your family, so keep yourself ready to answer such questions.
Stay confident and believe in yourself while answering the questions asked by the interview in the interview round.
All the best for your interview round!!