IBPS RRB PO Exam for prelims as well as mains is over now. IBPS RRB PO mains exam was held on 13th October 2019. Candidates aspiring to pursue their career in the rural and semi-urban bank on the post of Probationer Officer must be ready to face the interview. Although, IBPS RRB PO Mains result is not yet released aspirants who want to get through must start preparing for the interview phase as soon as possible. The interview phase has a wide area and so demands a different approach. In an interview, your personality is tested, unlike the prelims and mains stage where the knowledge is tested.
IBPS RRB PO will be conducted at the selected centers as mentioned by the organizing body for the final selection. The name of the center allotted, time, date will be informed to candidates via call letter that will be released soon after the results.
The question that may hit one’s mind who is preparing for the personal interview round of IBPS RRB PO recruitment processes is, “How to score maximum marks in IBPS RRB PO Interview to make it to the final selection?” So, students, Adda247 get you the best tips on how to crack IBPS RRB PO Interviews 2018-19. Today, we will be discussing the most recurrent question in the history of interviews, i.e. “Tell us something about yourself”. Introducing yourself is not a hard task but when a systematic introduction is needed, you need to prepare yourself accordingly.
How to introduce yourself in RRB PO Mains Interview?
The important points that one needs to keep in mind to answer this question efficiently are as follows:
1. Name: When asked to introduce yourself, make it a point to always state your full name first. You must know the meaning of your name and mythological importance of your name. If the name of any of your family members has a special connection, you must know about that too.
2. Place: Be prepared to face questions like, “What is your hometown famous for?” or “Name the famous personality who hails from the city you belong to?” They may also ask you questions related to the branch of a particular bank in your city. Keep yourself ready with the answer to every such question.
3. Academics/Educational Qualifications: They can ask you to tell them about the name of the institution that you did your graduation from. Disclose the percentage of marks only if you think you have scored fairly well or else you can talk about other achievements you have had in your journey so far. Also, prepare yourself to answer the questions on the main subject/ stream you graduated with.
4. Gap: A gap in employment or academic studies can be a spike in your career profile. Learn to address the issue adeptly and wisely. They just need to know that you sit idle while you were off from a regular degree or job, so you need to answer the question accordingly.
5. Strengths/Weaknesses: Do not forget to highlight your key strengths that go along with the responsibility of the job role you are applying for. Make sure that that for every strength shared by you, you have a strong personal experience to share, if further asked by the interviewer. The weakness that you mention should be the one that wouldn’t have an impact on your career as a banker.
6. Family: You may also be asked to tell them a few things about your family members. They might put up questions on the organization your mother/ father/ sister/ brother works with. So, keep yourself abreast of every such information to answer the questions appropriately.
7. Hobbies: Do mention the extracurricular activities you have been a part of during your overall academic life. Always keep it in mind that you have strong answers related to your hobby if further asked by the interviewers.
Be positive and confident while answering the interviewers’ questions. We hope these tips help you perform to the best of your ability in the Personal Interview round of IBPS RRB PO Examination 2019.
All the best!!
You may also like to read:
- LIC ADO Interview 2019 – Tips To Groom Yourself
- LIC ADO 2019 Interview Tips
- IBPS RRB PO Interview Round – Important Questions To Prepare