IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 exam is over and the level of the exam was Easy to Moderate. Those who are going to appear in the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims exam on 19th, 20th, and 26th September must have look at these Memory-based papers to ace their practice which has been shared by Adda247 on the basis of 12th & 13th September IBPS RRB PO exams. Both IBPS RRB PO and IBPS RRB Clerk exam have the same pattern, so you must be aware about this year’s exam level, types of questions, and other details about IBPS RRB Exam, Practice with IBPS PO Prelims 2020 memory based papers to give your preparation a finesse. Adda247 has always been there for helping the aspirants with every possible aspect, whether it’s providing the best study material or the memory-based papers so that students can prepare themselves for the upcoming challenges of government exams. Register yourself and get the free Memory Based Questions PDF as per the reviews of the aspirants.
What could be better than practicing with the questions which were asked in today’s exam? We have provided you with the memory-based PDF of both the subjects i.e. Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude. Revise with today’s exam so that you can understand to some extent the level of examination. Download the Memory-based practice set PDF and start revising to sail through the IBPS RRB PO prelims exam 2020 that is happening tomorrow. The questions are solely based on the reviews and type of questions that has been discussed by the aspirants who have appeared in the examination on 12th September 2020.
Why Memory Based Q/A PDFs are important?
- These are important for the candidates who are appearing in tomorrow’s exam as there are high chances that questions might be similar to some extent in the next shift too as exam pattern is same
- You can get a clear idea about the level of examination
- With the memory based questions asked in today’s exam, the candidates who are going to appear in tomorrow’s exam can gain Confidence level for their preparation.
- As the reasoning syllabus for PO and Clerk exam are same, so candidates who will appear in the Clerical exam in October must also look at these free memory based questions.
- We have also provided detailed solutions to these questions, which could help you to revise with concepts and you can attempt the questions of same level easily if asked tomorrow.