The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the marks of the candidates who are shortlisted for the IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam 2021 on 11 January 2021. The candidates who were shortlisted can check the direct link for the scorecard here. The IBPS RRB PO scorecard will be available For a short period of time. The candidates who hi the prelims exam will be eligible for the IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam that is scheduled to be held on 30 January 2021￼￼.
IBPS RRB PO Score Card 2020-21
The Institute of Banking personnel selection will release￼ a scorecard of the candidates who appeared for the IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam￼ by today evening. Candidates are advised to stay updated as we will update the scorecard link as soon as it is released.
How to download IBPS RRB PO Scorecard 2020-21?
To download the ￼IBPS RRB PO Scorecard Candidates must follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the direct link mentioned above￼ or visit the official website of IBPS￼
- Enter your registration number/roll number and date of birth/password
- After clicking on the submit button a new page will appear from which the candidates can download their score cards
- To download the scorecard candidates have to click on the save/print button.￼
Details mentioned on the IBPS RRB PO Scorecard 2020-21
Calling other important details that the IBPS RRB PO Scorecard will have￼
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Post applied
- Date of exam
- Total marks of the exam
- The sectional and overall cut-off score
- Marks scored in aggregate and also for each section
Note: The scorecard will be available for a certain period only. Candidates are requested to download the scorecard before the last date￼￼
Frequently Asked Questions-FAQs
Q. Will the IBPS RRB PO Score Card be available for a longer period?
Ans: No, The scorecard will be available online for a limited period of time.
Q. Can I log in with my date of birth as the password?
Ans: Yes, the Date of Birth can be used as a password to log in.
Q. Will the IBPS RRB PO Scorecard shows the marks I have scored?
Ans: Yes, The scorecard will carry your overall aggregate marks and for each section as well.