The Institute of banking personnel selection is conducting the IBPS SO Mains Exam 2021 on 24 January 2021. IBPS has released an information handout regarding the same to brief all the candidates who are appearing for the IBPS SO Mains Exam About the examination and how it is being conducted. In this article, we will be Looking at the information Mentioned in the hand out in detail.
IBPS SO Mains Information Handout 2021
The handout that is released by the Institute of banking personnel selection carries all the information that the candidates need to know before appearing for the IBPS SO mains exam that is being conducted on 24 January 2021. Candidates can check the official IBPS SO mains information handout 2021 by visiting the official website of IBPS or by simply clicking on the link mentioned in the article below:
Let us now look at some important points/information that the handout carries, which the candidates must know before appearing for the IBPS SO Mains Exam 2021:
- The online Main examination of IBPS SO is to be conducted on 24 January 2021.
- The admit card/call letter should be produced without any exception at the time of the online Main examination.
- The identity of the candidate will be verified concerning his/her details on the call letter, attendance list, and requisite documents submitted.
- ID proofs that will not be considered valid: ration card and learners driving license.
- Before sitting for the exam the candidates have to go through biometric data or IRIS scan. Refusal to participate in the process of biometric data/ IRIS scan/photograph, etc May lead to cancellation of the candidature.
- Any unruly behavior/misbehavior in the examination hall may result in cancellation/disqualification from future examinations conducted by IBPS.
Candidates can check the detailed information mentioned in the IBPS SO Mains Information Handout 2021 by clicking on the link mentioned below: