ICICI Bank Partners with NPCI: ICICI Bank has announced a partnership with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) to launch a range of credit cards on RuPay. RuPay Credit Card of ICICI Bank is at the present available to the customers in the Coral variant of the Bank’s Gemstone series. The Rubyx and Sapphiro variants will be coming soon. The card will be much beneficial to the customers. Sudipta Roy, head, of credit cards, payment solutions, and merchant ecosystem of ICICI Bank said that they will add more cards from their Gemstone collections to the family of ICICI Bank RuPay Debit and Credit Cards. ICICI Bank Coral RuPay Credit Cards is an Indian card payments network issued with state-of-the-art technology.
ICICI Bank partners with NPCI to launch RuPay credit cards
The ICICI Bank Coral RuPay Credit Card, is a contactless and the first card. ICICI Bank Coral RuPay Credit Card provides several offers to customers that include rewards points on daily transactions including groceries, utility bills, free domestic airport and train lounge access, and savings on dining and movie tickets, among other things. The cardholder will receive exclusive RuPay network benefits such as accident insurance coverage and dedicated personal concierge services. RuPay is the indigenous payments network.
ICICI Bank Coral RuPay Credit Card: Benefits
The benefits that a customer will get through the ICICI Bank Coral RuPay Credit Cards are summarized below:
- Earn 2 reward points, on every Rs.100 spent on the card (except fuel).
- For every Rs. 100 spent on utilities and insurance categories customers will be able to earn 1 reward point.
- On spending Rs.2 lakh on the card in a year one will get 2000 bonus reward points. Additionally, earn 1,000 bonus reward points each time Rs.1 lakh is spent on the card thereafter (with a maximum of 10,000 reward points per year).
- Complimentary access to the domestic airport lounge and select railway lounges in India.
- Exclusive discounts on movie ticket bookings on BookMyShow.
- Personal accident insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh.
- 24×7 Concierge services.
- Exclusive dining offers through ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Programme.
- Waiver of fuel surcharge on fuel transactions.
|HDFC Bank Tie-Up With Tata Neu||Major Dhyan Chand, Know all about ‘Magician of Hockey’|
|PM Modi to inaugurate pedestrian-only ‘Atal Bridge’ in Gujarat||Digital Rupee to launch in 2022-2023 by RBI|
|Asia Cup 2022||Niti Aayog India Innovation Index 2022|
About ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank is a multinational bank and financial services company of India.
CEO: Sandeep Bakhshi
Established In: 1994
Founder: Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India
Revenue: 1300 Crores USD
Subsidiaries: ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential Life, ICICI Securities, ICICI Home Finance Company, etc.
NPCI(National Payments Corporation of India) is an initiative of the Reserve Bank of India(RBI) and Indian Bank’s Association(IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 20072
Functions: For operating retail payments and settlements system in India
Founders: Reserve Bank of India, Indian Banks’ Association
|Current Affairs April 2022|