IDBI Executive Exam Analysis 2022: The Industrial Development Bank Of India has successfully conducted the IDBI Executive online written examination 2022 on 9th July 2022. The Long day is finally over, those who appeared for IDBI Executive Exam 2022, might be wondering how they performed? Team BankersAdda is here with the IDBI Executive Exam Analysis 2022 by getting feedback directly from the students. Thousands of candidates have appeared for the IDBI Executive exam all over India. This IDBI Executive Exam Analysis 2022 will also help the students who have the IDBI Assistant Manager exam.
IDBI Executive Exam Analysis 2022: Difficulty Level
IDBI Executive exam 2022 is over now and the students are eagerly waiting for the IDBI Executive exam analysis 2022. Team Bankersadda is providing you the detailed IDBI Executive exam analysis for 9th July 2022. The overall difficulty level of the IDBI Executive exam was moderate. Candidates can check the overall difficulty level of all four sections.
|Name Of The Section||Difficulty Level|
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis and Interpretation||Easy to moderate|
|English Language||Easy to moderate|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Easy to moderate|
IDBI Executive Exam Analysis 2022: Good Attempts
The wait for result is the longest time but what if we give you a temporary relief by calculating the average good attempts? As the exam is over now our expert team provides the number of good attempts in the examination as per the review of the exam received from the students. As today’s exam was moderate so, on average the number of good attempts is between 135-144. Candidates can check the detailed information about the number of good attempts from the table mentioned below.
|Name Of The Section||Number Of Good Attempts|
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis and Interpretation||41-44|
IDBI Executive Exam Analysis 2022: Section Wise Analysis
Now, after getting an overview of the overall difficulty level of the examination and the number of good attempts lets us have a look at the section-wise IDBI Executive exam analysis 2022.
IDBI Executive Exam Analysis 2022: Logical Reasoning
In the reasoning section 60 questions were asked having a weightage of 60 marks. The Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis and Interpretation was of easy- moderate level with a puzzle and seating arrangement questions.
|Name Of The Topic||Number Of Questions|
|Direction & distance||3|
IDBI Executive Exam Analysis 2022:English Language
In IDBI Executive 2022 Exam, the English Language section was Easy-Moderate. In IDBI Executive exam English section plays a vital role in clearing the exam as 40 questions are asked. Questions are asked from error detection, reading comprehension, vocabulary, etc. In the table below we have provided the details of the questions asked.
|Name Of The Topics||Number Of Questions|
IDBI Executive Exam Analysis 2022: Quantitative Aptitude
In the table given below, candidates can check the number of questions asked in the quantitative aptitude section of IDBI Executive exam 2022.
|Name Of The Topics||Number Of Questions|
|Wrong Number Series||5|
IDBI Executive Exam Analysis 2022: General Awareness
Candidates can check below the memory based questions of the general awareness section asked in the IDBI Executive 2022 exam
- `Total number of ramsar site
- PM Kisan Total Outlay
- KCC Scheme
- PM svanidhi
- Prakriti mascot
- TRIPS Full form
- PRAN No.
- ARC Related Statement Based
- Handloom day 1st observed
- Mohenjodaro discovered
- Atal pension scheme
- WTO Conference co hosted by
- Who moved my interest rate book
- Small farmer turnover
- Shahi litchi GI Tag
- 4th State food safety index
- Unicorn status upgrade
- SMILE ministry
- Jan Samarth portal
- Turkey rejects Indian Wheat consignment on phytosanitary concerns
- Tata Motors signs memorandum of understanding with volkswagen group and skoda for exploring joint development projects
- The govt on Wednesday hiked the minimum support price for paddy by rs 100
- Ashleigh Barty which no. grand slam
- Neia Scheme
- UTR Total no.
- Target MSP programme of wheat
- Market capitalisation of Reliance Industries ltd.
- Skimming-.Fraudsters often use a device called a skimmer that can be installed at gas pumps or ATM machines to collect card data.
- PMEGP increased limit
- PVR, Inox Leisure announce merger deal; to become India’s largest multiplex chain
- Section 20 of Banking Regulation Act, 1949 (B.R. Act,1949) prohibits banks from granting any loan or advance to any of its Directors
- South Korea have clinched the Uber Cup thanks to Sim Yu Jin who beat China’s Wang Zhi Yi in three games, 28-26, 18-21, 21-8. They come from behind to beat defending champions China 3-2 overall to clinch the title for the second time in history.
- SEBI said that individual investors applying in public issues of equity shares and convertibles can use UPI for application amount up to Rs 5 lakh
- TRIPS full form
- Alluvial soil covers almost 40 percent of the total area of India
- 44th Chess Olympiad: AICF signs MOU with………
- India’s total fertility rate (TFR) has declined from 2.2 in 2015-16 to 2.0 in 2019-21, indicating the significant progress of population control measures, revealed the report of the fifth round of the National Family Health Survey (NFHS-5).
- Prime Minister Development Initiative for the North East (PM-DeVINE).
FAQs: IDBI Executive Exam Analysis 2022
Q.1 What was the overall difficulty of the IDBI Executive exam 2022?
Ans The overall difficulty of the IDBI Executive exam 2022 was of easy to moderate level
Q.2 What is the number of good attempts for IDBI Executive exam 2022?
Ans The number of good attempts for IDBI Executive exam is 135-144
|Current Affairs April 2022|