| Updated On January 15th, 2020 at 05:33 pm
JAIIB CAIIB study material: Here we are providing you with JAIIB CAIIB study material pdf on the topics Bond and Yield to maturity (YTM). The IIBF conducts JAIIB and CAIIB exams every year which are flagship courses that can boost a banker’s career in terms of opportunities, growth and salary. If you are a banker then you must check the prospectus of the Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB) and Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (CAIIB) Examinations.
To Prepare for JAIIB, Also Check:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- JAIIB/DBF COMBO (ALL SUBJECTS) | JAIIB/DBF 2020 | LIVE CLASSES | BILINGUAL
- JAIIB Paper I, II & III 2020 Online Test Series
Bond and YTM both the topics are important for both the exams JAIIB and CAIIB. A minimum of 4 questions are expected from Bond in Paper 2 (AFB). This topic is from the Module A, Chapter 2 of the syllabus and covers close to 10 marks in JAIIB.
In CAIIB exam Bond and YTM topic is covered under the Advance Bank Management (ABM) which is a part of Module B, Chapter 17 of the syllabus. A minimum of 6 questions are expected from this topic in the CAIIB exam and this can fetch 15 marks.
You can download the JAIIB and CAIIB syllabus, Centre list and other details from the official Indian Institute of Banking and Finance website iibf.org.in
The JAIIB and CAIIB examination is expected to take place in May/June 2020 and in Nov/Dec 2020. Both exams are held online twice a year.