JAIIB November Exam Date 2022 Out: JAIIB November Exam Date 2022 has been released by the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance(IIBF). The scheduled exam dates for the JAIIB November Exam 2022 are 12th November, 13th November, and 20th November 2022. It is a golden opportunity for the candidates who wish to attempt for the JAIIB Exam and avail the promotional benefit. In this article, candidates will get the important dates regarding JAIIB November Exam 2022 and also the exam pattern.
JAIIB November Exam Date 2022 Out
JAIIB November Exam Date 2022 is out and aspirants need to start their preparation. The JAIIB November Exam 2022 are to be held on 12th, 13th, and 20th November 2022. Aspirants must complete their online registration to appear for the JAIIB November Exam 2022.
JAIIB November 2022 Exam: Important Dates
From the below provided table candidates will get the overview of JAIIB November 2022 Exam. The schedule of all the three papers of JAIIB is mentioned here.
|JAIIB November 2022 Exam Schedule|
|12th November 2022||ONLINE – Will be given in the admit Letter||Principles & Practices of Banking|
|13th November 2022||ONLINE – Will be given in the admit Letter||Accounting & Finance for Bankers|
|20th November 2022||ONLINE – Will be given in the admit Letter||Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking|
JAIIB November Exam 2022: Exam Pattern
JAIIB( Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers) is one of the flagship courses conducted by the Indian Institute Of Banking And Finance(IIBF). This year for the November Session IIBF is going to conduct the JAIIB exam on the 12th, 13th, and 20th November 2022. IIBF provides the exam pattern for JAIIB. The main highlights of the JAIIB Exam 2022 are as given below:
- The JAIIB Exam 2022 will be conducted in Online Medium only.
- JAIIB Exam 2022 has three papers: Principles and Practices of Banking, Accounting and Finance for Bankers, Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking.
- Each of the three papers will be having 120 multiple choice questions of 100 marks.
- The time duration allotted to complete each paper will be 2 hours.
- The exam paper will be bilingual i.e. both in English and Hindi Language.
- There is no negative marking in the JAIIB Exam 2022.
- Candidates need to score at least 45% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate in a single attempt to qualify
- Candidates need to pass this exam in 4 consecutive attempts within 2 years after doing registration for the JAIIB exam
- If you are unable to qualify within this 2-year time limit then you have to re-enroll yourself
- The time limit of 2 years will begin from the date of application for the first attempt to appear for the JAIIB Exam.
|Papers||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Principles and Practices of Banking||120||100||2 hours|
|Accounting and Finance for Bankers||120||100||2 hours|
|Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Banking||120||100||2 hours|
JAIIB November 2022 Exam Date Notification
IIBF has released the exam date for the JAIIB November Exam 2022 on its official website. Candidates can check the the exam date for the November session of JAIIB on the official website or directly from the link provided below.
FAQs: JAIIB November Exam Date 2022
Q.1 What are the Exam Dates for the JAIIB November 2022?
Ans. The exam dates for the JAIIB November 2022 are 12th, 13th, and 20th November 2022.
Q.2 When will the Online Registration start for the JAIIB November 2022?
Ans. The online registration for JAIIB November 2022 will start from 01st September 2022.