JAIIB RBWM Memory Based Questions
The Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers (JAIIB) certification is a highly regarded credential for individuals aspiring to build a successful career in the banking sector. Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) is the 4th compulsory paper for the JAIIB examination, covering various topics related to retail banking operations and wealth management. To aid candidates in their preparation, JAIIB RBWM Memory Based Questions is a valuable resource. In this article, we have provided the free PDF of JAIIB RBWM Memory Based Recollected Questions.
JAIIB RBWM Memory Based Recollected Questions
JAIIB RBWM Memory Based questions will provide candidates with a realistic glimpse of the types of questions they may encounter in the main examination. These questions are carefully curated to reflect the difficulty level, content, and structure of the actual exam. By practicing with these JAIIB RBWM Asked Questions, candidates can gain familiarity with the exam pattern, improve their speed, and refine their problem-solving skills.
JAIIB RBWM Questions Download PDF
We have provided here the direct link to download the JAIIB RBWM Memory Based Questions PDF.
JAIIB RBWM Memory Based Questions Download PDF
JAIIB RBWM Asked Questions Features
JAIIB RBWM Memory Based Questions has the following features and it will be beneficial to candidates in the following ways:
- Become acquainted with the structure and format of the main exam
- Can identify their strength and weakness
- Refine problem-solving techniques, enhance speed, and improve accuracy.
- Evaluate preparation level
- Conceptual Clarity is increased
JAIIB RBWM Questions For Practice
Q1. The Delivery model of Retail Banking in banks and financial institutions, especially regarding distribution, must change to serve digitally empowered consumers by building a strong digital banking model. Which one of the following are not correct about building a digital bank?
- Enable customers to use whatever physical channel or digital device they prefer to transact with the bank whenever and wherever they please are the key to an ‘Opti-channel’ experience.
- Empower customers with digital tools and content to make a personalized product and service selection and sales fulfillment possible, thus enabling customers to take control of their financial decisions.
- Direct Selling Associates (DSAs) are effective intermediaries between the banks and customers for sourcing and completing the initial formalities.
- Empower frontline employees with cross-channel, real-time customer insight and intelligence to support both sales and service needs, dramatically increasing employees’ productivity.
- Adoption of digital channels by customers has created real time data about the trend, test, liking and patterns revealing the financial affordability and discipline.
- As per the RBI guidelines, banks and NBFCs are required to formulate Board approved policies for entering into the CLM and place the approved policies on their websites.
- Garner commitment and mandate from upper management and boards in support of the above changes, both financially and emotionally, which must extend throughout the entire organization.
Choose The Correct Option:
S1. Ans. (a)
Q2. It is the statistical analysis of a person’s past credit dealings and represents his or her particular discipline. This assessed is based on the dealings in credit products like home loans, auto loans, credit cards, personal loans and overdrafts. It can be generated by credit institutions and even by self. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has made it mandatory for all Credit Information Companies (CICs) in the country to give a Free Full Credit Report (FFCR) without any charge, on request, once a calendar year to individuals whose credit history is available. This rule has come into force from 1 January 2017.
This statistical analysis is called____________
S2. Ans. (b)
Q3. An interface between merchants and consumers for secured internet payment using Credit/Debit Cards/internet banking. It provides an easy and secure mechanism to merchants for processing online payments by shielding them from underlying complexity of payment transactions and integration with electronic fund transfer switches. Payments made through this way are fully secured with the latest industry/security standards mandated by Visa/Master Card/RuPay Card
(b)Internet Payment Gateway
(c)Bharat Interface for Money
(d)Unified Payment Interface.
S3. Ans. (b)
Q4. Which of the following is not correct about the Harmonization of Turn Around Time (TAT) and Customer Compensation for failed transactions using Authorized Payment Systems?
(a)Reserve Bank has put in place a framework on Turn Around Time (TAT) for resolution of customer complaints and compensation across all authorized payment systems to built-in customer confidence and bring in uniformity in processing of the failed transactions.
(b)It may be noted that the prescribed TAT is the outer limit for resolution of failed transactions.
(c)It may be noted that the banks and other operators/system participants endeavor towards quicker resolution of such failed transactions.
(d)Customers who do not get the benefit of redressal of the failure as defined in the TAT, cannot register a complaint with the Reserve Bank- Integrated Ombudsman Scheme, 2021.
S4. Ans. (d)
Q5. Arrange the correct sequence of implementation process of CRM in Banks?
- The collection of the analysis of data
- The dissemination of information to various components of the organization.
- Appropriate data classification
- Verbal communication, Internet, Email advertising and Telephone marketing
- The composition and insertion of data into the organization database
- Support, Selling, Marketing, management.
Choose the correct option:
(a)3, 4, 5, 1, 2, 6
(b)4, 3, 5, 1, 2, 6
(c)2, 4, 6, 1, 3, 5
(d)1,3, 5, 2, 4, 6
S5. Ans. (b)
Q6. CRM as a tool can be effectively utilized to explore new frontiers in product development and management and improve the per-customer profitability in addition to building and sustaining customer loyalty and brand equity. Which of the following are the needs for better understanding of CRM?
1. Need to increase operational efficiencies
2. Need to derive more value from employees
3. Increasing competition in retail banking
4. Increasing importance of fee-based income
5. Delivery channel efficacy
6. Application of Technology
Select the correct option:
(a) 1 and 2 only
(b) 1, 4, 6 only
(c) 1, 2, 3, only
(d) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
S6. Ans. (d)
Q7. Under this scheme, entities are allowed to invest in digitized forms of gold for an extended period of time without having to avail of gold in its physical form. Interest generated via these bonds is tax-free. Ordinarily, the nominal value of this bond is arrived at by calculating the simple average of the closing price of gold that has a purity level of 99 percent three days prior to the issuance of the bond in question. There exist limits that are imposed on what amount of this bond an individual entity may hold. Liquidity of tis bond is possible following a period of 5 years. Redemption, however, is only possible based on the date of interest disbursal. It is known as:
(a) Floating rate bonds
(b) Sovereign Gold Bonds
(c) Inflation Indexed Bonds
(d) Zero- Coupon Bonds
S7. Ans. (b)
Q8. Who observes that “Products are almost always combinations of the tangible and the intangible. To the potential buyer, a product is a complex cluster of value satisfactions. A customer attaches value to a product in proportion to its perceived ability to help solve his problems or meet his needs. All else is derivate”.
(b) Theodre Levitt
(c) Abraham Maslow
(d) Peter F. Drucker
Q9. These stages of product life cycle are very important for banks in product development. Banks should aim for keeping the product in this stage as long as possible, so that business and profit maximization happens continuously. And another important point is that product life cycle is different for different products. But it is not always a must that a product should travel through the
product life cycle process. Some products will have an instant death immediately after introduction phase. This may happen due to wrong approach towards marketing research and consumer perceptions. This stage is called________.
More Important Questions For JAIIB RBWM
|JAIIB Exam Pattern 2023||JAIIB Syllabus 2023|
|Comparison Between JAIIB 2022 & 2023||JAIIB AFM Memory Based Questions|
|JAIIB PPB Memory Based Questions||JAIIB PPB Exam Analysis 2023|
|JAIIB AFM Exam Analysis 2023||JAIIB RBWM Exam Analysis 2023|