With the candidates all geared up with their preparations for the upcoming JEE Mains 2020 to be held from 18th July to 23rd July, there is another important announcement from the National Testing Agency, the official examination body for JEE Mains 2020. As per the latest notification from the NTA, the correction window for the JEE Mains 2020 application forms has been re-opened from 25th May 2020. This opportunity will allow the candidates to opt for alternate examination centres as well as make other required changes in their JEE Mains 2020 application form. The last date for making the required changes in the JEE Mains 2020 application forms is till 31st May 2020 only.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 27 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Recently, the NTA had allowed the interested candidates for JEE Mains 2020 an exciting opportunity to apply for the exam till 24th May 2020 by re-opening the application window. So, now the candidates must not wait till the last moment and should instead make the desired changes as soon as possible. No further opportunities may be provided to the candidates as the agency must also prepare for the upcoming JEE Mains 2020 exams.
JEE Mains 2020: Steps To Follow
Candidates who wish to incorporate any changes in their JEE Mains 2020 application forms or change their examination Centre for the exam must follow the steps that have been mentioned below: –
- Log-on to the official website for JEE Mains 2020 @ www.nta.nic.in.
- Here, locate the link for the JEE Mains 2020 application form and click on it.
- Use your log-in credentials to log-in to your official account and access the application form.
- Now, you can make the permitted changes in your application form.
- Re-check the changes you have made and save the application form.
- Make sure that you download and save a copy of the application form.
JEE Mains 2020: Important Details For Candidates
The dates for the JEE Mains 2020 have been announced by the HRD Minister recently. The JEE Mains 2020 will be conducted from 18th July 2020 to 23rd July 2020. The admit cards for JEE Mains 2020 will be released on the official website around 15 days before the exams. So, the candidates can expect their admit cards in the first week of July 2020. It is mandatory for the candidates to bring a printed copy of the admit card on the examination day; otherwise, they will be denied entry into the Centre.
The government is strict about the safety precautions in the wake of the COVID 19 pandemic. So, the candidates must weak face masks, use hand sanitizer and observe social distancing at all times for their safety. Teachers and staff members are also required to wear gloves, face masks, and observe other recommended safety precautions.
- IIT JEE MAIN+ADVANCED
- Bank Maha Pack Subscription (12 Months)
- BPS RRB PO and Clerk Prime 2020 Online Test Series