RBI Assistant Prelims Examination is going to be held on 27th and 28th of November. It can be a nerve-racking time for even the most industrious students as it is going to be the Examination for a post in Reserve Bank of India. One really needs to make strenuous efforts to ace this exam. It is also true that stressing out and worrying about the exam will do no good at all. So, it is important for the students to have a positive mindset. Your best bet would be to be to make the best use of your knowledge and you can only do that if you are unladen. Being stress-free doesn’t mean you have to be jolly as a sand boy, it can affect your performance in a negative way. A little amount of stress is healthy and necessary too for your exam. So students, here are a few revision tips for all those who are going to appear in RBI Assistant Prelims Examination.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
- The trick to scoring marks in Numerical Ability Section is to attempt the questions on Quadratic Equations, Simplification and Approximation first and then going for Number Series.
- After having attempted all these questions efficiently, go for Data Interpretation. The number of questions based on DI in the examination can range from 10 to 15. In every DI, 3 questions are always doable and the rest two are a bit tricky and calculative.
- The remaining few questions will be based on miscellaneous topics like CI & SI, Time and Work, Pipes and Cisterns, Partnership, etc.
- The average time to be spent on this section should be 25 minutes.
- The trick to attempt the maximum number of questions in Reasoning Section in minimum time is to attempt the difficult puzzles in the end.
- Start with the questions that are not in the form of puzzles, you can choose to start with questions based on inequalities, direction and distance, syllogism, coding-decoding, alphanumeric series, and other random topics.
- Then try to start with puzzles that appear easy to be solved and proceed with moderate and difficult puzzles in a similar way. This is how you have to manage to attempt this section.
- Do not spend more than 20 minutes doing this Section.
- If you are good at vocab and reading then attempt the reading comprehension first and proceed with Cloze Test and other miscellaneous topics like Error Detection, Para Jumbles, Phrase Replacement, Double Fillers, etc.
- To perform well in errors, you need to work on parts of speech, adjective, and subject-verb agreement.
- Try to do with the section within 15 minutes.