Last-Minute Tips for SBI Clerk Mains 2021: As we all know, the State Bank Of India has announced the SBI Clerk mains exam date 2021 on its official website. The SBI Clerk mains exam 2021 is scheduled to be held on 1st and 17th October 021. Only a day is left for the candidates who will appear on 1st October 2021 for the SBI Clerk mains exam 2021, so it is the correct time to fine your preparation with some last-minute tips for the SBI Clerk mains exam 2021 provided in the article below. The SBI will be recruiting the candidates for the post of Junior Associates(Clerk) on the basis of the prelims exam mains exam and language proficiency test. Candidates who have qualified for the SBI Clerk prelims exam are eligible for the mains exam.
Last-Minute Tips for SBI Clerk Mains 2021
Below mentioned are some of the last-minute tips for the SBI Clerk Mains exam which the aspirants are advised to follow in order to improve and mold their physical and mental aspects before appearing for the exam:
- Revise each topic thoroughly which you have already prepared and do not study much at the last minute
- Candidates are advised not to touch any new topic at the last moment as it will create a lot of chaos in the mind of the students.
- Avoid taking the stress and stay calm before going to the examination hall.
- Candidates are also advised to eat well and have a sound sleep a day before the examination, as this will keep the candidates fresh in the exam morning.
- Candidates must stay safe and prevent going out before the examination amid the ongoing pandemic in our nation.
- Read all the important instructions before going to the examination hall and take a hard copy of admit card to the exam center.
- Candidates must remember to take the stamped SBI Clerk prelims exam to admit card as well with them for the SBI Clerk mains examination as directed by the SBI otherwise they will not be allowed to give the examination.
- Do not waste time on one question during the examination. If students are stuck on one question then they are suggested to move on to the next question and not waste time.
- Avoid doing the guesswork as there is negative marking for each wrong answer, so candidates are advised to answer the questions with full surety.
- Stay calm, focused, and confident, it will surely increase your performance during the exam.
Important Documents to Carry to the examination hall
There are some important documents that the aspirants are advised to carry to avoid any discrepancies. They must carry the following at the allotted test center include:
- Admit card: Candidates must not forget to carry the SBI Clerk mains admit card 2021 along with the SBI Clerk Prelims admit card 2021 to the allotted test center
- Photo: Candidates must carry two latest colored passport-size photos to the exam center
- ID proof: Candidates must also carry a valid and original photo ID proof to the center.
Following are the ID proofs that will be considered valid :
- Aadhaar Card/print out of e-Aadhaar
- Service ID Card issued to employees by Central Govt./State Govt./ PSUs
- Driving License
- ID Card issued by university/college/school
- Voter’s Id card
- PAN Card
- Ex-Servicemen Discharge Book issued by the Ministry of Defence
- Any other photo identity proof issued by Central Govt./State Govt.)