The State Bank Of India has announced the SBI Clerk mains exam date 2021 officially on its website. The SBI Clerk mains exam is scheduled to be held on 1st and 17th October 2021. Aspirants who will appear on 1st October 2021 for the SBI Clerk mains exam are advised to prepare well and revise property for the examination. All those candidates who will qualify for the SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021 will be eligible for the final selection. Today, to help in your final day’s preparation we are here with some of last week’s preparation tips for the SBI clerk mains exam 2021.
Last week preparation strategy for the SBI Clerk Mains exam 2021
- Revise all the important notes and formulas you have noted down while preparing for the examination.
- Try to solve questions daily of puzzles, seating arrangement, and D.I. as this will improve the confidence level of the candidates.
- Attempt the daily free quizzes available on our ADDA247 app as this will not only help you in improving the speed but also improve the efficiency of the aspirant.
- Revise all the current affairs of the past 5-6 months, as this will help in improving the overall marks if prepared well.
- Practice the questions of RC as well to improve the reading speed and skill.
- Try to give at least 2 mocks daily, which are available on our Adda247 app, and carefully analyze your performance and mistakes.
- Sectional tests provided by us will also benefit the students in solving the questions and rectifying section-wise.
- At last, thoroughly go through and attempt the previous year’s papers as this will give an idea about the exam pattern and the type of questions asked in the examination along with the difficulty level of the examinations.
Also Check: SBI Clerk Mains Types of Puzzle Asked in Last 3 Years
We hope that these preparation strategies will be helpful for the candidates who are going to appear in the SBI clerk mains exam 2021.