As we all know, the IBPS and SBI will soon conduct the IBPS RRB PO, Clerk, and SBI Clerk Mains exam 2021 in the upcoming months. The mains exam dates for IBPS RRB PO and IBPS RRB Clerk are already released. Candidates who will appear in the bank mains examination are advised to study and prepare well for the exams. In the bank mains examinations, a total number of 5 sections are asked, and among the 5 sections is one of the important and scoring sections. This section helped in gaining the overall score. So, today in this article we are here with the most important topics in banking awareness for bank mains exam 2021.
Most Important Topics in Banking Awareness for Bank Mains Exam 2021
The Banking Awareness section is overall an important section for the mains examination. This section helps the candidates in scoring well and gaining overall marks for the examination. The IBPS RRB PO mains exam and IBPS RRB Clerk mains exam are scheduled t be held on 25 September 2021 and 17th October 2021 respectively. So, students are advised to study well especially the important topics which are mentioned below in order to prepare well for the exam.
Also Check: IBPS RRB PO Mains Success Plan Guide 2021
The most important topics in Banking Awareness for bank mains exam 2021 are:
- Small Banks in India
- Different Types of Money Transfer in India
- Financial Inclusions
- Government Schemes related to Banking Sector
- Financial Institutions (FIs) and Financial Regulators in India
- External Commercial Borrowings (ECB) and Trade Credit
- Rupee Denominated Bonds
- Types of Money and Measures of Money Supply
- Currency Circulation and Management in India- Lending Rates
- Nationalization of Banks in India Monetary Policy
- Ratings of Banks
- Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate (MCLR)
- Banking News of April
These are some of the topics which are prepared well by the students for the bank mains examination. These topics will help you in scoring good marks in the banking awareness section.
Some more topics of Banking Awareness are:
- Capital and Money Market
- Negotiable Instrument
- RBI and its Monetary Policy
- BASEL Norms
- Banking and Financial Abbreviations
- Bank acquisition and mergers
- Bank MoU’s with other companies: like Insurance companies
- New schemes launched by banks: like Suvidha Plus Home Loan, FD Health, etc.
- GDP growth rate of India by Major Financial Institutions like World Bank, Asian Development Bank, etc.
- Payment Systems of India like BHIM UPI (introduction of new languages), PPI’s.
- Chairman of Public and Private Sector Banks.
|How to Prepare Data Interpretation for Bank Mains Exams||How to Prepare Puzzle & Seating Arrangement for Bank Mains Exam?|
|How to Prepare General Awareness for Bank Mains Exam 2021||Computer Capsule for IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2021|
Preparation tips for Bank Mains examination
As the bank mains examination will be conducted soon in the upcoming month, so candidates are advised to check the preparation tips for the bank mains exam as well from the below pointers.
- Candidates are advised to start revising all the important topics for the mains examination.
- Also, candidates are advised to practice a lot of questions from the new pattern which will help them in solving the question in the examination.
- Candidates can practice with the new pattern question from the free quizzes provided in our Adda247 app.
- Mock tests and sectional tests play a very important role in improving speed and accuracy. So candidates are advised to start giving the mock test and sectional test which can be purchased from the Adda247 store, keenly designed by our expert faculty.
- Previous year papers are an important aspect of exam preparation. Candidates should practice with the previous year’s papers as well. This will help in analyzing the overall difficulty level of the paper and the types of questions asked in the examination.
|National Symbol of India 2021: List of National Identity Element|
|List of National Parks in India: 104 National Parks and 566 Wildlife Sanctuaries|