Mukhyamantri Ghar Ghar Ration Scheme: On Tuesday, Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal has announced that the cabinet has approved to Mukhyamantri Ghar Ghar Ration Scheme for delivering rations to the doorsteps of beneficiaries. This scheme will help the beneficiaries to avail their rations on their doorsteps without any loss to their amount with ease.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
As the ration distribution was already in purpose by the state governments, however, the poor people were facing difficulty to avail the ration. As sometimes the shops were shut, sometimes they are provided with stale and adulterated food items, and many times, the shop keepers charge them with prices higher than the usual amount. However, since 5 years many changes have been made in the system of rationing but still, the things are not at their place. Therefore making the ration system- a success, the Central Government along with the State government has decided to provide door to door ration. Arvind Kejriwal government approves PDS ration delivery at doorstep
Mukhyamantri Ghar Ghar Ration Scheme
आज कैबिनेट ने “मुख्यमंत्री घर घर राशन योजना” पारित की। इसके लागू होने पर लोगों के घर राशन भिजवाया जाएगा, उन्हें राशन की दुकान पर नहीं आना पड़ेगा। ये बहुत ही क्रांतिकारी कदम है। वर्षों से हमारा सपना था कि गरीब को इज़्ज़त से राशन मिले, आज वो सपना पूरा हुआ। https://t.co/urxJR5Y3IF
— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) July 21, 2020
- Any people will not have to visit the ration shop to collect their portion of ration, instead, it will be delivered to your doorstep with due respect and care.
- Option to the people who wants to collect it from the shop will also be provided, it is totally the choice whether you want to collect it from the shop or want to be delivered to your home.
- The wheat will be picked and crushed into flour directly from the FCI warehouse. As flour will be provided to the people instead of raw wheat.
- The rice and sugar will be packed fresh and delivered to your doorsteps.
- This scheme will come in process within the next 6 to 7 months in the city.
CM Kejriwal has also announced that on the day door to door ration scheme will be started, on the same day, One Nation One Ration Card which has been declared by the Central Government will also be started in Delhi. He himself found this scheme very important to be implemented in the country as he added during their times of serving poor people, the ration was not available in the amount it was sent by the government, most of the portion of the ration was stolen either by the shop keeper or the government workers.
While announcing the scheme, Arvind Kejriwal also told his experience of helping the poor, working with the slums, running an organisation named Parivartan before he joined politics. He also said that helping poor and doing something for the poor gives immense pleasure to him and Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia.
This scheme would definitely bring a positive change in the rationing system of the country and one day will come when no one will sleep with the empty stomach. In Delhi, there are so many slums, workers, housekeepers, and other lower-class workers who depend on the PDS Scheme of the government to fill up the hungry stomach of their family. Today Delhi has approved door to door delivery of the complete amount of ration to the families, within a short span, the whole country will be following the same and everyone will get their portion of ration without any theft or bargaining.