NABARD Office Attendant All India Free Mock Test: NABARD Office Attendant All India Free Mock Test is active now. NABARD is all set to roll NABARD Office Attendant Prelims Exam on 4 February 2020 to recruit 73 candidates. Aspirants who have filled the NABARD Office Attendant application form whose last date was 12 January 2020 must be looking for the ways to make through the exam. So, keeping an aspirant’s preference in mind, Adda247 is coming up with NABARD Office Attendant All India Free Mock Test on 25 January 2020.
NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment is conducted in 2 stages: Prelims and Mains followed by a language test known as LPT. The prelims stage is qualifying in nature, while the score of mains exam forms the merit list. The Prelims Exam consist of 4 sections: Numerical Ability, Reasoning, English, and General Awareness. Here is the pattern for the same:
NABARD Office Attendant Prelims Exam Pattern
|Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Total||120||120||Composite Time of 90 minutes|
How Online Mock Will Help You?
Online mock test are framed in accordance to the exam pattern and trend that will act as the best practice drill for the examination. Here are few benefits of attempting NABARD Office Attendant Free Mock Test:
- They are free of cost practice set in accordance to the syllabus, exam pattern and syllabus.
- Framed by our expert team
- This will let you to check your preparation as well as performance
- You can analyze your strong and weak areas.
- This will let you know where you stand among number of students who are about to appear of the NABARD Office Attendant Prelims Exam
- This will make you understand the exam in a more enhanced way.
So, aspirants who are about to appear for the prelims exam must register themselves for the free mock test of the NABARD Office Attendant Prelims Exam. It will enhance your speed and will make you understand about the time management. Test your preparation and analyse your performance. Keep on practicing more mock test for the best result.