NHB Admit Card Released 2020- The National Housing Bank has released the admit card for NHB Assistant Manager Scale-I recruitment exam. Candidates who have applied for this recruitment can directly download their NHB Call Letter from the lik given below and the last date to download your admit card is 18th October 2020.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
NHB Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Admit Card Download:
The NHB Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Admit Card was released on the official website @nhb.org.in and the following is the direct link to download the call letter for Assistant Manager recruitment exam-
Documents Required to Bring to the Exam Centre
Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the Online Examination without the following documents:
1. Valid e-Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination.
2. Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the e-Call
Letter / application form and
3. Photocopy of photo-identity proof (as mentioned in (2) above)
NHB Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Admit Card Important Dates
|Commencement of Call letter Download||12 – 10 – 2020|
|Closure of Call letter Download||18 – 10 – 2020|
Steps to Download NHB Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official website of the National Housing Bank @nhb.org.in and visit the opportunities segment
- Click on “Recruitment of Assistant Managers (Scale-I) – 2020”
- Then click on “Download e-Call Letter”
- You can also download the information handout.
Important Instructions Mentioned in the Information Handout
- You must bring your admit card in hard copy along with a passport size photograph pasted on it.
- After AarogyaSetu status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting.
- Please bring the call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, currently valid Photo identity proof in original and a photocopy of the same ID proof which you bring in original – THIS IS ESSENTIAL. This call-letter alongwith photocopy of photo identity proof duly stapled together are to be submitted at the end of exam by putting it in the designated drop-box
- It is compulsory to wear a mask gloves, bring personal transparent water bottle. You can also carry your hand sanitizer.
We urge all candidates to read the information handout very carefully. You can download the pdf from the link given below-
NHB Assistant Manager Admit Card- FAQs
Q. When is the last date to download the NHB Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020?
Ans. 18 October 2020
Q. How many phases are there in NHB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020?
Ans. There are 2 phases, the first one is the online exam and the second phase is interview.
Q. Will there be any negative marking in the NHB Assistant Manager Exam?
Ans. Yes there will be a penalty of one fourth of the marks assigned to that question for each wrong answer.