NPS Grade B Syllabus 2022: The first thing which is required to crack any exam is to know its syllabus. Having a clear and cut idea about the NPS Grade B Syllabus 2022 can give the candidates the required boost for successfully cracking the examination. The NPS Grade B Syllabus 2022 will give you an overview of the topic which are needed to be prepared in each section and the exam pattern will make you aware of the time limit, the number of questions, maximum marks, etc. In this post, candidates can check NPS Grade B Syllabus 2022.
NPS Grade B Exam Pattern 2022
The exam pattern makes us aware of the marking scheme as well as the timing on which candidates will be required to solve questions. So it is very necessary to go through NPS Grade B Exam Pattern 2022 so that you remain fully prepared to appear in the exam.
In the NPS Grade B phase I exam candidates will need to solve 80 questions. There will be four sections and from each section 20 questions will be asked. Candidates must keep in mind that there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks as well. A composite time of 60 minutes will be given to solve the given questions.
|Section||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness (including some questions related to Financial Sector)||20||25|
- NPS Trust online phase II exam consists of two papers of 100 marks each.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks in paper 2 of phase 2
- NPS Trust Grade B Officer Phase 2 Paper 1 will be an English Descriptive test and common for all while Paper 2 will be different for each stream.
- NPS Grade B paper 1 and Phase 2 have different time limits.
- Detailed NPST Grade B exam pattern 2022 for Phase 2 (Paper 1 and Paper 2) is provided below.
NPS Grade B Syllabus 2022: English Language
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Improvement
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Paragraph Based Questions
- Paragraph Conclusion
- Paragraph /Sentences Restatement
- Sentence Errors
- Vocabulary based questions
NPS Grade B Syllabus 2022: Reasoning
- Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Machine Input-Output
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Data Sufficiency
- The statement, and Assumption
- Passage Inference
- Conclusion and Argument
- Order and Ranking
NPS Grade B Syllabus 2022: General Awareness
- International Current Affairs
- Sports Abbreviations
- Currencies & Capitals
- Financial Awareness
- Govt. Schemes and Policies
- National Current Affairs
- Static Awareness
- Static Banking
NPS Grade B Syllabus 2022: Quantitative Aptitude
- Speed Time & Distance
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equation
- Simplification and Approximation
- Pipes & Cistern
- Time & Work
- Problems of L.C.M and H.C.F
- Profit and Loss
- Permutation & Combination
|NPS Recruitment 2022|
|NPS Grade B Salary 2022
|NPS Grade A Salary 2022
|NPS Grade A Syllabus 2022
NPS Grade B Selection Process 2022
Here candidates can check NPS Grade B Selection Process 2022.
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Interview Round
|SAIL Recruitment 2022||FCI Manager Notification 2022|
|Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022||UPPCL Recruitment 2022|
|NEDFi Recruitment 2022||PNB Recruitment 2022|
|HIL Recruitment 2022
||NABI Recruitment 2022|
FAQs: NPS Grade B Syllabus 2022
Q1. Is there any negative marking in NPS Grade B Exam 2022?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks in the NPS Grade B Exam 2022.
Q2. What is the NPS Grade B Syllabus 2022?
Ans. The complete syllabus for NPS Grade B 2022 is given in the above article.
|Current Affairs April 2022|