This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q1. Bucket P has thrice the capacity as bucket Q. It takes 60 turns for bucket P to fill the empty drum. How many turns it will take for both the buckets P and Q having each turn together to fill the empty drum?
Q2. If age of A is 2 years more than age of B. A’s father D is twice as old as A and B is twice as old as his sister C. The age of D is 40 years more than age of C. Find the age of A and B.
(e) None of these
Q3. Sunita got married 8 years ago. Today her age is 9/7 times of her age at the time of her marriage. At present her daughter’s age is one sixth of her age. What was her daughter’s age 3 years ago?
(a) 6 years
(b) 4 years
(c) 7 years
(d) 3 years
(e) 5 years
Q4. There are 20 bolts in a box out of which 6 are defective. Two bolts are drawn at random. What is the probability that both the bolts are ok?
Q5. In a monthly test, the teacher decides that there will be 4 questions, one from Exercises 5, 6, 7 and 8. If there are 10 questions in Exercise 5, 12 in Exercise 6, 14 in Exercise 7 and 9 in Exercise 8, find the number of ways in which four questions may be selected?
(a) 17410 ways
(b) 16210 ways
(c) 15000 ways
(d) 15120 ways
(e) 14710 ways
Directions (Q6-10): What should come in place of question mark (?) in the following questions?
Directions (Q11-15): In each of these questions, two equations (I) and (II) are given. You have to solve both the equations and give answer