The spread of coronavirus has made the general public follow different measures such as social distancing and maintaining extreme hygiene. Different nations are maintaining lockdown so that the public does not come in contact with each other and can maintain physical distancing. Also, different nations have issued guidelines about how to maintain proper hygiene such as washing hands frequently, washing food items and other items when brought from outside, and others.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
Apart from these, there are also many guidelines offered such as the usage of masks and gloves while traveling or coming in contact with someone else.
But what about the people who are involved with the patients of coronavirus, treating them so that they can get back to health soon? For such professionals, just having the general gloves and masks will not help. They need a special PPE kit in order to stay safe and also in order to cut out the spread of the virus to someone else.
Different Types of PPE Kit
There are a number of PPE kits that are available that the professionals can use depending upon the requirements. Some of the important items of the kit are:
- Face shields,
- Glasses and goggles,
- Masks with respirators,
- Shoe covers,
- Full gown
The coronavirus can spread out to people by touch and also by droplets. Hence, professionals who are involved in the treatment of the patients need to have a proper PPE kit so that there is not a single option left to get transmitted with the virus while offering treatment to the patients.
Not just the healthcare professionals, the kit is also required for people who are indulged in other practices such as dealing with the dead bodies of the people who have died of coronavirus, and others.
Benefits of using PPE Kit
The usage of the PPE kit is very well understood during the spread of the virus Ebola. Due to the same reasons, the kit is being used now in many countries to deal with coronavirus patients. Here are some of the very basic reasons due to which making use of the PPE Kit is extremely important during this pandemic situation.
- Health professionals such as doctors and nurses are in direct contact with the patients of coronavirus and hence they are at maximum risk. The use of general masks and gloves used by the general public is not enough in this case and hence making use of the PPE kit is the ultimate thing to be used.
- If the doctors and other health experts will get contaminated with the virus, it will become really hard for a country to deal with the increasing number of patients getting infected by coronavirus. Hence, it is very important to keep these health professionals safe and secure so that they can deal with infected patients and can comfort them.
- Just treating the patients infected by coronavirus is not the only thing. There are also a number of people involved in the process such as the ambulance professionals who bring in the patients till the hospital or even the people who deal with dead bodies of the people who have died. If proper precautions are not provided, many of these people do not take care of their responsibilities with 100% commitment due to the fear of getting infected.
Hence, it is important to provide PPE kits to all the important people who are involved in the process of dealing with the coronavirus patients or have the maximum chances of coming in contact with the infected people.